Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

75. On one of the islands off the West-Coast of Australia lies Lake Hillier. A bright, bubble-gum pink lake! Despite not being the only colored lake in the world, it is unique because it is the only colored lake where scientists have not yet determined what causes it to be such a bright pink.
Its pink because the lake is in the hallowed

Also for me idk if someone said this because i didnt read the whole thing

Snakes can now predict earthquakes!

So as other animals

Domestic cats love to play, this is especially true with kittens who love to chase toys and play fight. Play fighting among kittens may be a way for them to practice and learn skills for hunting and fighting.

"Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned."

This is a Palindrome sentence.

25 facts about Chuck Norris:

№1. Jesus can walk on water, but Chuck Norris can swim on land.
№2. Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now just The Islands.
№3. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
№4. Chuck Norris converted God to atheism.
№5. Chuck Norris got stabbed by a knife. After 2 weeks of pain the knife died.
№6. Chuck Norris invented the spoon. Killing with a knife was too easy.
№7. Chuck Norris died ten years ago, the Grim Reaper just can't build up the courage to tell him.
№8. Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.
№9. Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked the Earth, and it never stopped spinning.
№10. Chuck Norris makes onions cry.
№11. Chuck Norris can dislike something on Facebook.
№12. Chuck Norris doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the sh!t out of it.
№13. Kids go to sleep with a teddy bear. Chuck Norris goes to sleep with an actual bear.
№14. Chuck Norris' hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
№15. When it rains, you know Chuck Norris punched the clouds and they're crying.
№16. Great mystery solved: the missing piece of apple in Apple's Logo was eaten by Chuck Norris!
№17. When Chuck Norris gets bitten by a zombie, he doesn't turn into a zombie, the zombie turns into Chuck Norris.
№18. Google will not search for Chuck Norris because it knows you dont find him, he finds you. Suggestions: Run, before he finds you.
№19. Chuck Norris can stare at the sun and the sun goes blind.
№20. There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.
№21. Chuck Norris made One Direction go another direction.
№22. Hand sanitizer will kill 99.9 percent of bacteria, Chuck Norris will kill 100 percent of whatever the f*ck it is.
№23. Chuck Norris isn't afraid of the End of the World, Chuck Norris is the End of the World.
№24. Chuck Norris is the only person who knows the exact value of √-1.
№25. Chuck Norris is just a stupid actor! If Chuck Norris is really a God, he will go to my house and slam my face on the keyboasfklweiofhweiog4howeigl6e7idjskaiow5oazxi9xichxuc8hduyfiulg3hfwoie ruouwure843t4wekiiweyiqwiyt7iw373tyy83wkir8fhoaqw9ealiqd

Fact 1037 (going by post number since I have no other clue:) In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, if Peach is given her final smash during the final bosses and uses it, then their health will deplete immediatly and you instantly win. Not sure about other bosses, but it probably works on them as well.

Fact 1039: If you stay in the arena after all of the garbage has been picked up in Clone Drone in the Danger Zone, Commentatron and Analysis Bot will complain.
[doublepost=1562677770,1562677745][/doublepost](also buy that game, it's really fun)

Back
Top Bottom