icon.png
100X Spawnrate

This Mod Increases Spawnrate By 100x
And Incrasess Mob Cap By 500x

you will try the challange?

You Can Find This Mod in Mod Browser Or
Download This Mod Form Mediafire

Last edited:
It's about darn time someone made a realism mod for Terraria. Thank the at least two and a half stars in the sky that someone with common sense decided to kick things up a peg.

But seriously though, there will definitely be times when I'd want to use this. The question is, is there a way to make this a toggle?

Or, better yet, make it some kind of a sliding scale or give it an in-game configurable option?

It's about darn time someone made a realism mod for Terraria. Thank the at least two and a half stars in the sky that someone with common sense decided to kick things up a peg.

But seriously though, there will definitely be times when I'd want to use this. The question is, is there a way to make this a toggle?

Or, better yet, make it some kind of a sliding scale or give it an in-game configurable option?
Thank you for downloading my mod. there's no way right now to toggle this on or off right at the moment and this mod is meant for a challange. i'm learning to make mods. thank you for the reply.

the cheat sheet mod has an option to increase\decrease spawnrate (currently goes up to 30x spawnrate), maybe you could try to integrate it some how?

is there anyway to edit the spawnrate so i can change it to whatever i want? i want to experiment with the spawnrate but i don't know how and this is the only mod i could find that edits the spawnrate past 30x. Is there a mod or anything i can use to make the spawnrate anything?

Back
Top Bottom