Member-Run Project 16P Survey

What personality type are You?(please take quiz in text below first)

• Architect

• Logician

• Commander

• Debater

• Advocate

• Mediator

• Protagonist

• Campaigner

• Logistician

• Defender

• Executive

• Consul

• Entrepreneur

• Entertainer

• Virtuoso

• adventurer

Results are only viewable after voting.

HappyHamburger

Terrarian
I am not sure if this thread belongs here, but that's besides the point. I would Like to take a survey about personality types, and see how that relates to your Terrarian gaming style .First I would like you to take the 16 personalities quiz(here https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test) and then I would like to know what your favorite terraria weapon and armor set is, and last but not least, What personality type you got on the test. A response should look like this: Favorite armor spectre, favorite weapon nebula blaze, personality type:logician. It doesn't have to be in order. I am doing this for fun and out of curiosity. Pleas type your response in the comments. I would also like to take a poll of what the most common personality type is.

No love for Virtuosos? :p

Edit: Viva la Virtuoso!

My favorite armor is Forbidden, weapon is the Arkhalis, and as I’ve said, I’m a Virtuoso.

Last edited:
My favorite armor is Forbidden Armor (Dragon Armor is my favorite Vanity set), my favorite weapon is the Terra Blade (the Onyx Blaster and the Death Sickle are my other favorites), and my personality type is Logician.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom