PC 18 levers, you can only hit 5 of them

you can do it with logic gates i dont have a way to do it the way you want right now but its doable. i know way to make it where it wont be active again. hook the activation switch/lever to a faulty logic lamp (AND gate with one normal lamp with faulty lamp) that gate will only allow the signal to go through if the normal lamp is on if its off the signal will not go through so when they get the two wrong levers they will turn off that lamp. this kind of set up can turn it's self off too if the box its wired to the lamp so it only sends the signal once if you want to skip that you can just use dart traps that with paths that get blocked or unblocked. thinking about it that might work with some gates too but i need to work on it
[doublepost=1541225627,1541218350][/doublepost]well this is what i got so far it will allow the levers to go off once and the shut off if they fail. this also turns all the levers off to make resetting easier it's what that timer gate is for. the yellow line connected to the switch is just to turn the lever's lamps back on for testing not needed unless resetting the levers is needed. as for the part where the two wrong in a row you lose is little harder for me might take a while.

Attachments

• what i got.png
    what i got.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 131
you can do it with logic gates i dont have a way to do it the way you want right now but its doable. i know way to make it where it wont be active again. hook the activation switch/lever to a faulty logic lamp (AND gate with one normal lamp with faulty lamp) that gate will only allow the signal to go through if the normal lamp is on if its off the signal will not go through so when they get the two wrong levers they will turn off that lamp. this kind of set up can turn it's self off too if the box its wired to the lamp so it only sends the signal once if you want to skip that you can just use dart traps that with paths that get blocked or unblocked. thinking about it that might work with some gates too but i need to work on it
[doublepost=1541225627,1541218350][/doublepost]well this is what i got so far it will allow the levers to go off once and the shut off if they fail. this also turns all the levers off to make resetting easier it's what that timer gate is for. the yellow line connected to the switch is just to turn the lever's lamps back on for testing not needed unless resetting the levers is needed. as for the part where the two wrong in a row you lose is little harder for me might take a while.
Good job, ill be testing a couple things i have in mind myself, thanks!
[doublepost=1541289161][/doublepost]Alright, got a new idea, probably simpler to do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- There are 6 rows with 3 levers in each of them (Completed!)
- There are 2 bad levers in each row and 1 good lever in each row (Not Completed)
- If you hit 2 different bad levers, you lose, it shuts down everything so you cannot hit any other lever (Not Completed)
- If you hit the good lever in each row you win (Completed!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Good job, ill be testing a couple things i have in mind myself, thanks!
[doublepost=1541289161][/doublepost]Alright, got a new idea, probably simpler to do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- There are 6 rows with 3 levers in each of them (Completed!)
- There are 2 bad levers in each row and 1 good lever in each row (Not Completed)
- If you hit 2 different bad levers, you lose, it shuts down everything so you cannot hit any other lever (Not Completed)
- If you hit the good lever in each row you win (Completed!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well not long after i got off the pc i figured out the rest of the thing but again its complicated. its just how i do things sometimes lol it how my brain thinks about things. im not on the game right now so i dont have have it made yet but it wont take long to make. i figured out to get it the way you want it but also let you change what lever is good or bad but that will add another row of logic gates two for each lever ^_^;

this set up will have a delay for activating the levers for the how bad line is going to work so the player cant spam the levers at most its a 2 sec between the time they can switch them as it does a check this check is done the same way is does the reset some what it used that timer gate that acts like a minecraft repeater. i could do it without the timers but i dont know enough about the wire priority to do that. i read some where it was Red>blue>green>yellow but its been a while so i dont remember clearly. i did think about the sections of levers each having a bad and good lines but i couldnt think of a way to make it have the 2 in a row like you wanted. using the repeaters (timer with gate) you can make it do a suspenseful pause but that is just me thinking this was going to be like deal or no deal or something like that

well not long after i got off the pc i figured out the rest of the thing but again its complicated. its just how i do things sometimes lol it how my brain thinks about things. im not on the game right now so i dont have have it made yet but it wont take long to make. i figured out to get it the way you want it but also let you change what lever is good or bad but that will add another row of logic gates two for each lever ^_^;

this set up will have a delay for activating the levers for the how bad line is going to work so the player cant spam the levers at most its a 2 sec between the time they can switch them as it does a check this check is done the same way is does the reset some what it used that timer gate that acts like a minecraft repeater. i could do it without the timers but i dont know enough about the wire priority to do that. i read some where it was Red>blue>green>yellow but its been a while so i dont remember clearly. i did think about the sections of levers each having a bad and good lines but i couldnt think of a way to make it have the 2 in a row like you wanted. using the repeaters (timer with gate) you can make it do a suspenseful pause but that is just me thinking this was going to be like deal or no deal or something like that
Well good luck, i have the base of what the area with all the levers looks like if you want it.

that might help i found the part with the changing the lever's good bad thing is problematic due to space as i have it 3 levers then a space then 3 more but that make the 2 gates i need for the switch is not enough space without making them run off to the side so it doesnt connect to one another =,= i might just skip that to save space

EDIT 1: i did it i got both the good bad toggle and the 2 wrong lose in a row thing but it is complicated and a bit messy but i did it X-) i will cut up the systems and write how they work in another post that took longer then it needed to really it did but again if you dont want the good/bad switch just dont put that part in
[doublepost=1541318599,1541308987][/doublepost]here you go i used to do similar things as this picture for another game i stopped playing if you need me to go over anything else just say so just note this isnt as clean and compact as it can be
EDIT: i just noticed something the lose signal double ticks so fast it wont show -.- as well the levers that skip the good bad switchs (blue) will turn back on. one thing i like about logic gates they can act as a one way line.

edit 2: I figured out something out that works alone its late so i cant hook it up but i will see how it goes tomorrow

Attachments

• what i got 2.png
    what i got 2.png
    409.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
well i got it down now i found the problem and had to adjust it but i did that and made the main right/wrong thing as clean as one can make it while being easy to see what wire color is where and all i will send it to you on discord

Back
Top Bottom