[1x1] "Ardency", Re-Make of default textures in 2x quality

Very nice! I especially love the wood item! As for the blocks, although they look great, I'm not sure about adding them, as it would be awkward to have the item HD, but not the placed tile itself, I hope that makes sense.

Lastly, is it safe to assume you are okay with any of these in the pack? I would love to add most of them :)

make i banner i need to support this

Here ya go! Not my best Photoshop work, but I only had about 10-20 minutes to do it, so it's something right? :p Anyone can feel free to make another if they'd like!
*(That May-or-May-not be the Spectre Pickaxe that will be coming out in the next release ;) )*

i1G0SQB.png

Code:
[CENTER][URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1x1-ardency-re-make-of-default-textures-in-2x-quality.17318/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/i1G0SQB.png[/IMG] [/URL][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Very nice! I especially love the wood item! As for the blocks, although they look great, I'm not sure about adding them, as it would be awkward to have the item HD, but not the placed tile itself, I hope that makes sense.
No prob.
Lastly, is it safe to assume you are okay with any of these in the pack? I would love to add most of them :)
Of course, that's what I made them for! :dryadwink:

Of course, that's what I made them for! :dryadwink:

I will have all of the new designs in the next release :) Thanks for your help!

Also, for those interested, as of writing this, there are 64 textures completed! (out of 6390) That's ~1% Done!

Reactions: Qw2
I'm gonna try to do one
FOR THIS ONE YOU HAVE TO POWER TO SAY NO AND I'LL BE FINE
Edit: i made it... for a first i think it looks good?
Terra_Blade.png
See??? just a bit on the blade and i made it sorta quickly and with only the original colors also doing this made me see the Awsomeness of this sprite

Last edited:
Do you guys need any help?

This hole project is planned to be by the community, so whatever you do is great!

exactly what I was looking for. hope its finished some time soon,

Don't expect it to soon, there are over 6,500 textures to do, plus we will get a hole ton more with 1.3 coming out soon. But hey, the more people that like it, the quicker we can get it done! :)

and I also hope there is a vanilla version

What exactly do you mean by "vanilla version"?

*Knighto, I'm looking over your texture now btw

i made it... for a first i think it looks good? View attachment 50356See??? just a bit on the blade and i made it sorta quickly and with only the original colors also doing this made me see the Awsomeness of this sprite

Very good for a first! I do have a comment though, near the tip of the sword and in the handle area, you can see it is still pixelated, exactly as in the original sprite. Is this by design?

he means will there be a version where it is based off of the normal sprites not like crazy's

Definitely not. The entire point of this is to make vanilla higher quality, and only that. Rest assured, it will be vanilla style.

Very good for a first! I do have a comment though, near the tip of the sword and in the handle area, you can see it is still pixelated, exactly as in the original sprite. Is this by design?

Definitely not. The entire point of this is to make vanilla higher quality, and only that. Rest assured, it will be vanilla style.
yea it isn't it was me being lasy

Also, quick note to those wanting to help by making designs.. I've added a "coming in the next release" section under changelog. Please check there before starting textures, that way we don't have to worry about making 2 versions of the same texture.

Also, quick note to those wanting to help by making designs.. I've added a "coming in the next release" section under changelog. Please check there before starting textures, that way we don't have to worry about making 2 versions of the same texture.
ok

Back
Top Bottom