WgDKsOw.png
6xYgXd0.png
tSboUKL.png
fpZjqIm.png
KEVQWiq.png
xdQ70B0.png
1rRqoHS.png
ydIyhIM.png

These are amazing! You're really fast at these too! Thanks again!

What do you use to edit the images? Is there a special editor which makes it easier? I used GIMP but that's not very user friendly.

I use Paint.net as well, I find it is amazing for pixel art. When it comes to big images and serious photos, I will use photoshop, but paint.net is my go-to for pixel art by far!

Hey guys! TBH, this texture pack seems to me like Faithful 32x32 but in Terraria with more sprites! Hope you guys will finish soon!

Hey guys! TBH, this texture pack seems to me like Faithful 32x32 but in Terraria with more sprites! Hope you guys will finish soon!

Well, thing is, I don't think that this will be done anytime soon. There's 8765 textures (backwards counting? coincidence...or not), it will most likely take over 2 months considering the sizable amount of textures the game has.

More textures! This is really fun to do, thanks for this. :joy:

LAqG9Sm.png
5T4sZgy.png
UtitSgH.png
WgDKsOw.png
6xYgXd0.png
tSboUKL.png
fpZjqIm.png
KEVQWiq.png
xdQ70B0.png
1rRqoHS.png
ydIyhIM.png
Here's the Chain and Boxing glove to go with that KO Cannon ;)

kJa8lFf.png
2J6Dkn9.png

Also, spoiler: working on finishing Skeletron Prime, hoping to have time to finish soon!

Edit: Skeletron head done! thoughts?
iZb3a45.png

I feel the eyes, and maybe the teeth could use some work, but that's the best I can do for now, sick of looking at this texture xD

Next up is the arms and the hands!

Last edited:
Here's the Chain and Boxing glove to go with that KO Cannon ;)

kJa8lFf.png
2J6Dkn9.png

Also, spoiler: working on finishing Skeletron Prime, hoping to have time to finish soon!

Edit: Skeletron head done! thoughts?
<picture removed for less post space>
I feel the eyes, and maybe the teeth could use some work, but that's the best I can do for now, sick of looking at this texture xD

Next up is the arms and the hands!

Hmm, one thing bothers me is that it's...just a smoothed out version of the original texture. Perhaps add some dithering (checkerboard shading), like I did with some of my sprites. :) The outside is also kinda too 'line'-ish/straight, perhaps have SOME curves?

But it looks freakin AWESOME otherwise.
Also, speaking of 2x Skeletron sprites...I myself have had made a normal Skeletron for my old 2x pack that I could never work on, and it ended up looking very similar to your Prime's shape, and also has the exact same size. Here!

lzkdCSU.png

And also, I did some textures that AREN'T Skeletron.

dAIW6xV.png
3vRfrUP.png
AsWSENK.png

I know it's not many, but I hope the Skeletron compensates for that!

Last edited:
Hmm, one thing bothers me is that it's...just a smoothed out version of the original texture. Perhaps add some dithering (checkerboard shading), like I did with some of my sprites. :) The outside is also kinda too 'line'-ish/straight, perhaps have SOME curves?
Did some work on the dithering, you were right!
dJrSclL.png

As per the straightness of the outside, I feel like it does it justice, considering how he's made of metal. Feel free to make some edits if you feel it would look better though.
Also, speaking of 2x Skeletron sprites...I myself have had made a normal Skeletron for my old 2x pack that I could never work on, and it ended up looking very similar to your Prime's shape, and also has the exact same size. Here!

lzkdCSU.png

And also, I did some textures that AREN'T Skeletron.

dAIW6xV.png
3vRfrUP.png
AsWSENK.png

I know it's not many, but I hope the Skeletron compensates for that!
Awesome textures once again! I love the cheek bones and eyes in particular, nice ;)

Don't want to be pushy, but if you could make the hands and arms to go with him that'd be great! I'd just look a bit off if two people did it IMO.

Did some work on the dithering, you were right!
dJrSclL.png

As per the straightness of the outside, I feel like it does it justice, considering how he's made of metal. Feel free to make some edits if you feel it would look better though.

Awesome textures once again! I love the cheek bones and eyes in particular, nice ;)

Don't want to be pushy, but if you could make the hands and arms to go with him that'd be great! I'd just look a bit off if two people did it IMO.

Yes, that looks much better. :) Also, yes, I'll do his arms and hands tomorrow! It's actually pretty fun to do, I don't mind lol.

And yes, you're right about the part about the straightness, now that I think about it. It looks good. :D

I've made a video tutorial for anyone wanting to know how I make the textures! (note this is my technique, not everyones)
Only had WMM avalible at the time, so it's not the best quality :p

If I'm any help, I'll help sprite some stuff in my free time.
Green Cap.png
Guide NPC.png
Stardust Dragon Staff.png

Hey, do you want me to redo the Eater of worlds? Because I noticed your EoW had no eye on the body.

My Character Just Cause:
Azza 1x1.png

Last edited:
Also, you should make a Social Forum with all people that want to sprite join it. Then as you release updates, put them in this thread. Then after that when it's complete, put it in Complete Texture Packs.

If I'm any help, I'll help sprite some stuff in my free time.
View attachment 94314 View attachment 94315 View attachment 94316

Hey, do you want me to redo the Eater of worlds? Because I noticed your EoW had no eye on the body.

My Character Just Cause: View attachment 94318
Eater of worlds has not been added, you must be thinking of the worm. Also, note that the guide sprite is an animated one, so many more frames need to be completed, jsyk. (NPC_22.png) As for the others, they look great! Thanks for helping out!
Also, you should make a Social Forum with all people that want to sprite join it. Then as you release updates, put them in this thread. Then after that when it's complete, put it in Complete Texture Packs.
Currently I feel the thread has a nice feel to it with all the contributions being posted, but if it gets overwhelmed, I'll change some things ;)
As for the completion, that's still very far off, so no need to worry just yet ;)

Last edited:
Oh maybe I saw devourer and thought it was the EoW
I'll attempt to make the Guide's Frames. How do you want it done? Each frame as a Pic or an animated Pic?

Here's the original file in .png format, if it could be in the same format, then it's work in Terraria very easily.
uK1tNZX.png

I sugest you check out the tutorial listed here, and look at the exporting images section. Then you'll have all of Terraria's sprites :)

I'll make the frames after the next week or so since I am busy. I got 4 frames done today, but I will not be able to do them over the next week
4/26 frames :eek::dryadeek::merchanteek::nurseeek:~:eek:':eek::redmunch::nymph:

Where the heck are Skeletron's arms? I can't find them anywhere on the wiki page for data IDs.

One thing about this pack, it'd be nice if there could be somewhat higher 'detail' like it says in the header. It's best if there's SOME minor modifications to the shades?

Also, I made some textures. Have fun!

Item_3186 - Empty Dropper
llQ5Qi2.png

Item_3183 - Golden Bug Net
KEhUzZ0.png

Item_3211 - Bladetongue
pNrXuxX.png

Item_3208 - Jungle Crate
3g2BOu6.png

Item_3270 - Item Frame
0sxdSWF.png

NPC_36 - Skeletron's Hand
wBMzeRu.png

Last edited:
Nice sprites about SnakeBlock.
I'll be getting back to spriting tomorrow. Trust me, there's a few sprites coming your way!

Um... Boe6Eod7Nty, are you still working on this? There didn't seem to be any activity on this thread for 7 days, but clicking on your profile picture shows that you visited today.

Back
Top Bottom