Xbox One 2 separate crash reports

ZDragonLord

Official Terrarian
1) I start up a legacy map, move to the left a bit, where spawn screen is off screen, game freezes and crashes. (Solo)

2) I try to start up a different world and it crashes on trying to load (Online). However it does not on solo.

Any tips...? Cause both are my main areas with all my stuff and progress.

1) I start up a legacy map, move to the left a bit, where spawn screen is off screen, game freezes and crashes. (Solo)

2) I try to start up a different world and it crashes on trying to load (Online). However it does not on solo.

Any tips...? Cause both are my main areas with all my stuff and progress.
Are you able to move left in the legacy world with any character? Try different characters and see, maybe even create a new one and see if that makes a difference.

The other world will open in singleplayer, but not open in multiplayer?

Are you able to move left in the legacy world with any character? Try different characters and see, maybe even create a new one and see if that makes a difference.

The other world will open in singleplayer, but not open in multiplayer?
I cannot go left with any character. Even a brand new one. Online or single player.

Correct, the other works in single, but not online.

I cannot go left with any character. Even a brand new one. Online or single player.

Correct, the other works in single, but not online.
I’m sorry to hear that @ZDragonLord. :(

In the world where you can’t go left, what happens if you disable the map from the main menu before entering the world? Does that make any difference?

I would suggest getting with 505 Games (the publisher of the console versions) to see if they have any insight into what might be happening. You can open a Support ticket here: Terraria (Console)

I’m sorry to hear that @ZDragonLord. :(

In the world where you can’t go left, what happens if you disable the map from the main menu before entering the world? Does that make any difference?

I would suggest getting with 505 Games (the publisher of the console versions) to see if they have any insight into what might be happening. You can open a Support ticket here: Terraria (Console)
Correct, even with the map disabled.
Thank you for the assistance, I will be submitting a few tickets with the given issues.

Correct, even with the map disabled.
Thank you for the assistance, I will be submitting a few tickets with the given issues.
Hi @ZDragonLord, is there any change to these two issues after today's new game update? Also, on the world that you can't go left in, do you have a lot of buildings, or teleporters, wiring? Or is it just natural landscape with trees?

Back
Top Bottom