Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here is my little creation :)
I didn't really plan on a big build so i just made an little corrupt cottage...
I built on PC since it's the best! :D
The idea was a cottage of a mad torturer who got "corrupt" hehe...
TerrariaHalloweenContestSmallThing.png

Platform: PC
I've spent ages designing a large rollercoaster for my own world, and its main feature is art that I've created since I first started years ago, so this is the same idea with a bit of story built in and considerably shorter. I may have got a tad carried away but it was fun to make (most of the time). Hope you enjoy it :)

--Edit--
Watching it again, I'm going to change it to VERY carried away with the sound effects. They're all royalty free by the way

Hello!
My entry for the contest is a painting I created, I call it "Halloween's Arrival".
d678456c89.jpg

On the minimap:
f5d2dc93c3.jpg

I included many things, for example the headless horseman and a dressed up slime family (the left one is a wookie, the right one Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul and the one between them, their father, is Shulk (it's really feeling it)).
I built eveything on PC by myself and my inspiration behind my picture was the scenery in Terraria.
Good luck everyone!

Ok, here we go :D
I only play on PC, so that's my only entry.
Concept & Inspiration:
I was inspired by dark lords and stuff like that, so i thought: where would a diabolical lord of darkness live? And made this.
PS: And of course a little bit of Monty Python. xD
That's my "Horror" castle:
e7XnvRj.jpg
And from the map view:
zmnOmuV.jpg

Last edited:
I am making an NPC village at the moment, so I decided to make a spooky theme dye trader house for Halloween. Here it is.

Attachments

• Terraria 2014-10-07 16-55-09-26.png
    Terraria 2014-10-07 16-55-09-26.png
    525.5 KB · Views: 3,450
unnamed.png

My Entry. It's sort of crazy and I might (won't) win but it was fun spending my time on :)edit: uh platform is PC and participants is me.

Last edited:
Submission
Participants: Awordley + RealGamerZ
We wanted to build a really cool spooky mansion, but then we realised that we should do something different.
So after ages (approximately 2 days) of building, teamwork and acting we finally put together this:

I and RealGamerZ's Submission! (Watch in full screen so you can read the text in the video.)

We are aware of the 1:00 limit, and we've shortened the video as much as possible, so that it still keeps it's quality as a submission. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited:
Name: Little Château of Horror
A quaint little manor for snuggling up in bed and reading your favourite tomes of forbidden esoteric lore, or indulging in a session of alchemical and toxicological experimentation. Graveyard storage guarantees alchemical reagents are kept preserved in such a state to make local wandering corpses jealous.
2014-10-12_00007.jpg
2014-10-12_00001.jpg
2014-10-12_00002.jpg

Here's my entry! I have doubts that I'll even win, but I definitely had fun building this. Took me around... two to three hours.

What platform you used (PC/Console/Mobile)? - PC
Your concept & Inspiration - I like the idea of houses that are way more than they seem.

06A67E8403CD94F69656375215E3351A47F47618

"A weird graveyard.."

3EC4C562FD1B009587C1C577918E1D2601E21094

"A pumpkin patch as well?"

747DBC1AF7F96AC040744F04F83B6BB88035F34C

"Go inside, turn on the lights. How fascinating. I wonder what that little button between the bookshelves do..?"(it opens up the hidden attic above)

C3E904A0B17AA197BDC89E2E6F285EC6C659856B

"Where does this tunnel go? Is.. that blood?"

07CFF06D99EDBCDF987C868ACA453018EA958DE1

"..the guide had a nice life."

EoDhxFm.jpg

rBcEkIH.jpg
Here`s my entry.

<moderator Note, you can wrap your URLs with the [IMG] <URL> [/IMG] tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
OlBxCIt.gif

- Originally I posted an entry that amassed a total of 15 likes, but I decided to step up my game a bit. Also, an exception should be made for the amount of screenshots, it is only one more than the apparent maximum. -

~ The Grand Pumpking Castle.

Architect:

18 year old Columbian enthusiast who's passion for talking in 3rd person is strong. He loves snacking on manchego and cheesecake, and hazelnuts wouldn't hurt, either.

wIZhh5L.png

Platform and Concept:

The platform used was the PC, update 1.2.4.1. That's a lot of dots. The concept is a pumpkin themed castle with a complementary demonite and obsidian dungeon.

Inspiration:

I was inspired by Terraria.

Screenshots:

oorTrkN.jpg

~ The general interior of the castle.

p1SOKMX.jpg

~ One of the two side-towers.

EE40Lq5.jpg

~ The center tower, protruding from the very top of the castle base.

cN92Lvk.jpg

~ The Dungeons.

rvZyAmi.jpg

~ Beware of the slime...

RVBecHt.jpg

~ A mini-map view of the whole general build.

~ Good luck, have fun!

My Entry!
Platform: Mobile
Concept: Pumpking
Inspiration: Pumpking
Screenshot_2014-10-12-10-57-56.png

Screenshot_2014-10-13-00-36-16.png
Screenshot_2014-10-13-00-54-55.png

Description: This is one of my favorite Mini Bosses, So I wanted to do in my world because in Terraria Version Mobile the Pumpkin Moon does not exist .. Anyway ..
Thanks And Good Luck!:D
PD: Disculpen la mala ortografía, No escribo muy bien el Ingles xD

Last edited:
This is my entry :p this was made on terraria mobile version so there is a lack of building materials but I hope this does well in the mobile entries :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 365
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 372
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 357
Status
Not open for further replies.