Attachments

• 2014-10-05_00002.png
    2014-10-05_00002.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 731
Here's my entry!

2014-10-13_00003.jpg

*Like zoinks Scoob!*

Made on PC, of course.
I started brainstorming a bunch of spooky scenes, and started scribbling out ideas. A bridge popped into my head and I just kept creating from there. I used the traditional Halloween colours and it turned out beautifully in my opinion. If you can guess who are the characters in the picture AND don't get them to sue me, I will personally mail you a genuine severed hand and train it to give you a high five. :)
This was made by myself, all alone *sheds tear*

Last edited:
I love giving plots to my buildings, so not too halloween themed as its... spooky, I guess. But I'll try entry anyways :3

Platform: PC
Concept/Inspiration: The Guide has gone insane after finding The Book of Skulls, and this is his new lair and... plan. ;)

The Guide's Lair (or the main entry)

iTpVbVq.png
(the direct link because it appears to be broken? D: http://i.imgur.com/iTpVbVq.png )

And his little plan (or the side comic :p)
Va35Uw1.png

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/Va35Uw1.png

Last edited:
I love giving plots to my buildings, so not too halloween themed as its... spooky, I guess. But I'll try entry anyways :3

Platform: PC
Concept/Inspiration: The Guide has gone insane after finding The Book of Skulls, and this is his new lair and... plan. ;)

The Guide's Lair (or the main entry)

FYI, your first image is broken for me.

Wow. All of these are amazing. Well, here I go. Hopefully mine's decent, at least.

So there was this one client of mine that wanted a small, run-down shack filled with Halloween-like items, in spirit of the rapidly-approaching holiday. Unfortunately for him, I've never built in this style before, so I charged him extra, because the materials are pretty hard to find for this kinda of house.

RIawfMw.jpg

He was amazed by my work, much to my surprise, and, without looking at the bill, asked me to build another room. I charged him extra again, since I still wasn't used to building in this style.

lUIufm9.jpg

He was, once again, amazed by my work, and wanted more. I tried showing him how much the bill was, but he didn't care. He said he wanted another floor completely, and also wanted the house, and the surrounded landscape painted purple. Luckily for him, he provided all of the needed paint, so I didn't have to charge him for that.

zGo9xfS.jpg

He was just simply astounded at how amazing it looked, and he wanted me to tack on another floor again. Once again, I tried showing him the bill, but he pushed me away. Halfway through the build, he wanted a tower continuing on up the staircase. He only had enough paint for about half of the build. Luckily, my painter decided to call about something, so I asked him to come over so I could buy some paint, which of course I charged my client for. (It started raining afterwards, but luckily the paint was dry by then)

PACNHOF.jpg

He had invited some friends over while I was finishing up the build. When I was finally finished, he was extremely excited, until he finally saw the bill. I could almost see his heart sink when he didn't have enough money for the entire thing. But I had so much fun building it, I didn't want to see it being torn down. So I told him that I would pay for the last part of the bill, from my own pocket, if I could have a room there. He agreed to it without hesitation, and soon him and all of his friends were having a party. I converted my room into a base of operations, because I didn't want to have to travel so far to do stuff.

RKlhXjs.jpg

There you have it!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Even though I would never win (because look at all these awesomeness) i'll just post this

Halloween.png

(in map)
Hallowen (map).png

I transformed every single shade into blocks (except the shades in the eyes and mouth)
I used black paint in some spots to make it looks better, and I used deep purple paint on some obsidian bricks and spookywood to get more shades.
I used obsidian bricks, spooky wood, ebonwood, pink dungeon bricks with negative paint, green stucco, titanstone bricks, living fire blocks and lavafall walls.
and all of this is done manually btw

so, for my first EVAH contest entry EVAH in the history of EVAH
basically a wooden pike totem thingy saying that there is more powerful things than gods out there in the darkness...
took about 3-3 & 1/2 hours to make (long long time finding block and paint combos for right texture ;P) and yeah that's about it
also pc version
2014-10-18_00005.jpg

Hello, i usually build in my main world, so i wanted my build to have some practical use instead of just the looks, so i made a Halloween-themed dungeon entrance and an automatic golem/pumpkin moon grinder ( pretty efficient by the way ).
Game platform: PC
So here it is.
Dungeon entrance.jpg
Treehouse.jpg
death pit.JPG
Overview.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom