21 Questions (I'm judging you)!

@Gustone , A person after my own heart that, lets a small problem exist for much longer than it should, for literally no reason at all. 😆🍹 Your the type of gamer who's not very hard to please & enjoys the simpler things in life; & yes, I'd love to be rich too for the sake of others & the convenience that'd come with it. People like us don't need much, but know people who need a LOT!

@Aiden L , If I didn't know any better, I'd assume you were the one person in this entire forum who loves Summoner Class more than I do! We don't necessarily see eye-to-eye on everything that makes Summoner a great class in the game, but everyone isn't going to agree all the time. It's odd that you remind me of myself, much like Gustone. Lastly I'd say that you have a great temperament & a LOT of patience. I'm also pretty sure that people love to test your patience as well... but, it comes with the territory I guess!? 😒🤷‍♂️🍹

What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? Hallow cuz RAINBOWSSSSS
What's your second favorite Biome? Snow cuz cold
Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Not a builder so I dunno...
Which is your second favorite Building Block? Idk
Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? Demolitionist cuz b o o m
What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? Idk
What's your second favorite Food Item? Idk
Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? Mushroom toad with eye of cthulhu mask
Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? Hallowed armor summoner set
What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? Starlight
What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? Maybe fishing?
What's your favorite color in real life? All types of blue
What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? Prismatic dye because rainbow... Again...
What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? Thunderstorm cuz music,
What's your favorite Event in Terraria? Snow legion
Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? Classic?
Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? Dunno
What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? Master mode cuz trophy and challenge
What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? "Why purify the world when you can just blow it up?"
Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? Ik people will call me a simp but I'll still say it, Empress of light
What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? Idunno

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria?
Underground crimson probably.. just so.. fitting with the biome theme of crimson.
  1. What's your second favorite Biome?
Underground jungle, very well made and fun to explore.
  1. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria?
Any sort of wood, so versatile.
  1. Which is your second favorite Building Block?
Literally anything shiny or mechanical looking.
  1. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game?
Shroom man, he’s pure comedy.
  1. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria?
BBQ ribs, actually made me want ribs once.
  1. What's your second favorite Food Item?
Any of the fruits, they look well made.
  1. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game?
Tough question.. I vary so much, but I usually lean towards some form of a cape on most characters.
  1. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game?
Stardust, I feel like a god while wearing it, especially with a stardust dragon.
  1. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game?
Sniper rifle, makes me feel like a badass
  1. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria?
Exploration or building little villages, I’m good at exploring but still suck at building, but I’m improving nonetheless.
  1. What's your favorite color in real life?
Cyan or this kind of red, not sure what to call it.
  1. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria?
Stardust, usually playing summoner and that’s like the climax to my vanity. I usually start with basic colors and simple vanity and work my way to endgame gear so it LOOKS like I’m getting stronger.
  1. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria?
Thunderstorms/heavy rain, it’s soothing.
  1. What's your favorite Event in Terraria?
Martian invasion, unique and actually difficult, a lot harder to cheese than the other moons.
  1. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game?
Stonegold or remix
  1. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game?
Scorpio fish, Wyverntail, or Fishotron
  1. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria?
Whatever I can do to make the game more painful, I will do.
  1. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game?
Anything the funny mushroom guy says
  1. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria?
Tough.. probably Moon Lord, basic, I know.
  1. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up?
Surprisingly, I actually love the start of the game all the way up to around the corrupt/crimson bosses, then I get bored until after WoF, then after that I get excited for the mechs, then I’m good until endgame at which I get really hyped.

What's your favorite Biome in Terraria?

The forest.

What's your second favorite Biome?

Snow biome.

Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria?

Gemspark blocks of all colors.

Which is your second favorite Building Block?

Regular stone slab.

Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game?

Zoologist.

What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria?

All of the "tier 3"s that last for over 15 minutes, regardless of which one.

What's your second favorite Food Item?

Pumpkin pie.

Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game?

Leinfors' dev set.

Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game?

Crimson armor.

What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game?

Zenith.

What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria?

Building.

What's your favorite color in real life?

Red.

What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria?

I usually try to stay away from dyes, but prismatic would be my current favorite.

What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria?

Sunny.

What's your favorite Event in Terraria?

Old one's army.

Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game?

Valkyrie.

Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game?

Batfish.

What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria?

Classic.

What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game?

"I wonder why my predecessor spontaneously burst into flames. Hopefully it doesn't happen to me..."

Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria?

Empress of light.

What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up?

Post-plantera.

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria?
The Forest, I love nature.​
2. What's your second favorite Biome?
Desert, the arid wonder inspires a relaxed feeling in me.​
3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria?
Wood, it's such a versatile material, looks good with everything and everywhere.​
4. Which is your second favorite Building Block?
Brick, it's a good foundation for any building and not cold feeling like Gray Bricks.​
5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game?
Zoologist, my Terraria waifu.​
6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria?
Roasted Bird, I love chicken and that description is always fun to read.​
7. What's your second favorite Food Item?
Seafood Dinner, my second favorite food is fish and any kind of sea food.​
8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game?
Floret Protector set​
9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game?
Pumpkin Armor​
10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game?
Dark Harvest, I love the feel of melee weapons that are actually melee but don't require me to hug enemies, Labor of Love is going to spark a new love for melee with me.​
11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria?
Building, I could spend hours building, crafting cozy houses and extravagant mansions for my NPCs.
12. What's your favorite color in real life?
Green
13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria?
Twilight Dye​
14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria?
Rainy, it's just so relaxing. My life for rain carries over from real life to every game I play, I wish it could rain all the time.
15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria?
Pumpkin Moon :pumpking:
16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game?
Default because it's what every resource pack replaces.
17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game?
Catfish
18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria?
Expert
19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game?
"Which doctor am I? The Witch Doctor am I."
20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria?
The Vulture​
21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up?
After beating the three mechanicals, the game really opens up.​

@link9858 burner accounts... don't count! ☝️😒

@The Stray & B-12 well one, you've got great taste in videogames, and also, you seem like a pretty active person IRL, which translates well over into Terraria! You'd probably benefit from focusing on just one or two things you like, but it likely feels impossible with so much energy to burn!

@Hootle The Stonklet I'm pretty sure that the Kingdom Hearts Series let you down, but you seem like the kind of loyal fan to commit to something, even if it's bad. I have faith in you though...

@MasterworkStone The Obi-Wan Kenobi Miniseries wasn't that bad. Also, I'm a fan of the creatives in this Forum [thank you for your service]! It's cool that you keep up on the latest, relevant, underground happenings in Terraria, haven't quite seen quality texture packs like what you're sporting! 😁👍

1. I love the jungle biome, it has great loot and a large skill gap, I real test of courage
  2. The ice biome is beautifully white, and has great loot, especially with the ice feather and blizz in a bottle
  3. Favourite building block has to be gray brick, it is cleanly bland and can be coloured to look very nice
  4. Dynasty wood is pretty nice, looks clean
  5. The wizard for supplying me with so many mana potions
  6. Hamburger
  7. Grape juice provides a disproportionately long time with exquisitely stuffed
  8. The TV head set has a flashing colour display, appeals to my epilepsy
  9. Nebula armour buffs are great for minmaxing
  10. Bat scepter is underrated, gets higher single target dps then razorblade typhoon, can be used to exploit armour set bonuses better
  11. Fishing is rewarding and satisfying after you get the item you are looking for
  12. Blue or white
  13. Living rainbow dye or reflective metal dye
  14. Thunderstorm theme slaps, and guarantees snowstorm/sandstorm
  15. Frost moon is hard but has high rewards, and the theme is a banger
  16. Fancy
  17. Fishron
  18. Master mode because of the more accessory slots
  19. I dont pay attention
  20. Duke fishron or betsy, agile with good projectiles, best loot.
  21. The death of the wall, cool learning gap

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? The Corruption, its underground is so much better than Crimson's. Also its fun to traverse.
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? Probably the desert. I dunno, I like the colours?
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Probably Stone Slabs. They just work with everything!
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? Probably Grates, because they're see-through and weird.
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? Goblin Tinkerer, even if he scams me all the time!
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? Pumpkin Pie. Its the simplest lol
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? Probably chicken nuggets, because they're funny for some reason.
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? Competition between Jim's Leggings and the Wizard Hat (the brown one).
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? Valhalla Knight Breastplate, because it looks cool? I just use what I need lol.
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? I used to hate it, but now my favourite is probably the Charged Blaster Cannon.
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? I guess building. Fishing is really boring.
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? Changes all the time lol
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? I don't have one. I just use what I have to for the set to look how I imagined!
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? I like a good Monsoon. Although, it does get pretty annoying if I'm trying to build.
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? They're all basically the same lol.
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? The one that surrounds your mini map
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? I've completed approximately one fishing quest in my 10 years of playing this game. Idk lol
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? Usually, I play on Classic, because I like not having to wait 10 hours before I can do anything fun.
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? "That Red Hat of yours looks familiar..." Because it's the only line of dialogue I've changed with a resource pack I've made.
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? Eye of Cthulhu I think, it has the most helpful Expert accessory, its a classic, and has a cool dash attack in expert haha
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? Probably around Plantera, so much happens then and you have so much available to you.

1. Forest biome
  2. Underworld
  3. Wood
  4. Dirt
  5. Guide
  6. Elderberry (It smells like your father)
  7. Lemon
  8. Ghost costume
  9. Cactus Armor or Shadow Armor
  10. Starfury
  11. Exploring/mining
  12. green or purple
  13. rainbow or shadow flame
  14. windy (I like the music)
  15. Halloween
  16. Sticks
  17. Slime fish
  18. Classic
  19. "You want apples? You want carrots? You want pineapples? We got torches." or "Check out my dirt blocks; they are extra dirty."
  20. EoC or Fire Imp
  21. Skeletron or 1st Mech

@SnowyVol2 you're quite the enigma, trying to judge you is like judging two people at once, probably more. I guess I'll say this, you should probably use this oddity to your advantage somehow, can't think of anything off-the-top-my-head, but I'm almost certain there's an industry for such a unique disposition. 🤔 🍵

@SirNosWarIII I'm getting all the interesting people today, huh? You seem to embody a strange, dark, but comforting melancholy, it's an interesting thing, really. The best way I can describe the feeling, are probably themed videogames like Hollow Knight, LISA, Undertale, Haunted Chocolatier [??]... I don't quite have the words, but if you were a ghost, you'd be like Abigail. 👻🌺

@EyeOfTheCosmos hi there my chaotic friend! I'm sure everyone who knows you will agree that you're the best kind of chaos, glad to have you in the Forums!

@MasterworkStone The Obi-Wan Kenobi Miniseries wasn't that bad. Also, I'm a fan of the creatives in this Forum [thank you for your service]! It's cool that you keep up on the latest, relevant, underground happenings in Terraria, haven't quite seen quality texture packs like what you're sporting! 😁👍
That's what I've heard, but after Disney's star wars, I have no interest in newer additions to the series.

Always nice to hear someone likes my work, even though it's mostly just sprite edits.

1. Corruption. It's purple, and the Corruption theme is one of my favorite songs in the game.
2. Snow. I like the Snow biome theme.
3. Ebonstone Brick.
4. Smooth Granite.
5. Mechanic.
6. Burgers. They're fairly easy to obtain, and they provide the exquisitely stuffed buff. Which makes them very useful.
7. Spaghetti. I couldn't think of a logical answer to this, so I just picked my favorite food in real life.
8. Ghostar's Set.
9. In terms of usefulness, Hallowed. In terms of appearance, Shadow.
10. Last Prism. I like big lasers.
11. Building.
12. Purple.
13. Reflective Obsidian Dye.
14. I don't know. None of the weather conditions effect gameplay that much.
15. Solar Eclipse. I find it the most fun to fight.
16. I forgot there were map borders in Terraria, and I never bothered to pick one, so I don't know.
17. Slimefish.
18. Journey mode when playing alone. Master mode when playing with friends.
19. I don't know.
20. Wall of Flesh.
21. Right after you beat the Wall of Flesh.

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? > Forest
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? > Jungle
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? > Wood
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? > Stone
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? > Wizard
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? > Apple
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? > Grapes
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? > Timeless traveler set
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? > Chlorophyte
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? > Demon Scythe
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? > Farming herbs and fishing and mining
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? > 33CC00 (Green)
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? > Green and Black
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? > Clear
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? > Pumpkin moon
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? > Retro
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? > the eye of cthulhu fish
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? > Classic
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? > "Do you wanna a lollipop" - Nurse
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? > EOC
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? > Beating 1st boss

favorite biome = hallow. favorite building block s rainbow block. (im not gay just find it cool.) favorite npc line is "if you time your gunshots right noone will here you over the thunder" - arms dealer

@Mollusk Man first of all, Kirby Super Star is one of the best platformers ever made! Secondly, you have to be the most practical person I've met in the forums [great artist too btw], but I know that you agree with me when I say... Sharks in Hardmode, need lasers attached to their heads! :naughty: - - -

@Glasia Ich habe einen Übersetzer verwendet, um dies einzugeben, aber ich wollte nur sehen, wie Sie auf einen Beitrag in Ihrer Muttersprache reagieren würden! Und wie viele fremde Länder hast du in deinem Leben schon bereist?
Winter Soldier is quite possibly the best MCU Film ever made, with Civil War following a close second! 👈😎👈

@KingSavageCultist "You're quite the Savage, IRL!" :happy:🤷‍♂️

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? I'm not sure I have one, Underground Hallow and Desert are cool, but just regular old Underground is great too.
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? See above.
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Blue Starry Blocks
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? Crystal Blocks
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? Goblin Tinkerer
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? Spaghetti
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? Pumpkin Pie
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? Leinfors Vanity ;)
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? Solar Armor
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? Vampire Knives
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? Fishing or maybe Banner Collecting (but that's kinda combat)
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? Purple
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? Phase
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? Storm/Blizzard
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? Solar Eclipse
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? I tend to forget about them, most of the non-intrusive ones work fine for me
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? Bumblebee Tuna
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? Expert Non-Journey
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? The Clothier's "No Home" Happiness Dialogue, which is a Tom Hanks quote reference to Cloud Atlas, which I adore
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? Empress of Light
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? Pre-Hardmode Ore Progression

I'm fairly surprised I haven't posted here yet, so I may as well.
Been a long time since I've really discussed my Terraria opinions.

1. What's your favorite Biome in Terraria? Hallowed, it provides an excellent contrast of bright and beautiful and things trying to kill you.
  2. What's your second favorite Biome? Ocean, personally love making small homes there to relax at.
  3. Which is your favorite Building Block in Terraria? Marble is awesome, I love the antique yet versatile look.
  4. Which is your second favorite Building Block? Granite is a close second, the color and pristine is pure greatness
  5. Who's your favorite Town/ Merchant NPC in the game? I (platonically) love the Nurse. So helpful, and so sarcastic.
  6. What's your favorite Food Item in Terraria? Toasted Marshmallows, they're cheap and fairly easy since I tend to have lots of campfires.
  7. What's your second favorite Food Item? Bacon, full stop.
  8. Which is your favorite Vanity Item/ Set in the game? ...:red: it, Moon Charm.
  9. Which is your favorite Armor Set/ Pieces in the game? The Meteor Set is always there for me in the Pre-Hardmode.
  10. What's your favorite Weapon in the entire game? For its rarity, the Uzi makes up for it all.
  11. What's your favorite noncombative activity in Terraria? Spelunking, it's always exciting going down a fresh new tunnel to see what's down there.
  12. What's your favorite color in real life? Bit of a tie between mint green and dark orange.
  13. What's your favorite Dye color in Terraria? The Reflective Dye, in retrospect.
  14. What weather conditions do you prefer in Terraria? Windy, there's something more than regular sunny and it's not dumb like rain.
  15. What's your favorite Event in Terraria? I love starting up Parties ever since they were introduced.
  16. Which is your preferred Mini Map Border in the game? Uh... default?
  17. Which Quest Item fish is your favorite in the game? Dynamite Fish.
  18. What difficulty setting do you prefer playing on in Terraria? Normal Softcore, I hate losing my items.
  19. What's you favorite NPC dialogue, line/ comment in the game? Likely the one where the Demolitionist apologizes for blowing you your leg.
  20. Who's your favorite Boss/ Enemy in Terraria? Fighting The Twins was exciting, the music was awesome, and that's all I ask for.
  21. What's the highlight of this game for you, where things start to ramp up? Right after the Wall of Flesh.

Back
Top Bottom