PC 24 Hour No Mining Copper Short Sword Only Veteran Hardmode Speedrun ft. Badger

Shibe Condo

Terrarian
Greetings fellow terra formers

So this isn't a '24 Hour No Mining Copper Short Sword Only Veteran Hardmode Speedrun ft. Badger'. But it may as well be, Terraria is by far the most rewarding, challenging and diverse game I've played in a long time. Full of endless possibilities, catering to each one of my epic gamer chakras. After 2 Hours playtime, the experience, the journey, it's been a rollercoaster of emotions. My friends and my family will never understand my devout cause, my unsheathed passion. I will showcase some of my most prestigious builds, and some close to home places that will forever stain my soul, like a stain of love, rather than like, mayonnaise or something. Without further adieu, mon cherrie, behold-

My epic bass

Capture 2020-06-18 12_21_38.png

Notice the strategic Cthulu barrier to the left, take notes.

My defense against the dark arts (as i like to call it)
Capture 2020-06-18 12_23_19.png

No Minecraft Mario Hybrid *teraria journey is complete without a valid fishing spot for epic crates (i've got 3 wooden ones, just saying)
Capture 2020-06-18 12_26_11.png

and finally, my unique trademark CAVERN VISUAL BLITZ TECHNIQUE
Capture 2020-06-18 12_28_21.png

So you're wondering where I've been? Well it took me 7200 seconds of non stop gameplay to compile my techniques, so learn from me, I've almost beaten cthlulu, he came to me in a dream and showed me the light at the end of my journeys. I'll share with you my wisdom, if you can handle it.

If you want 1 on 1 sessions, DM me and we can negotiate, but be aware, my fee is substantial, just like my building capabilities.

Yours sinseerley
Shibe Condo

Back
Top Bottom