25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Safeman

Safeman Community Manager Staff Member Re-Logic

Hello Terrarians!

We are super excited to share another look at the upcoming 1.3.6 PC update with you to celebrate over 11 million sales on PC and 25 million sales overall! It has been an incredible experience so far and we can't wait to bring you more!

2. FlyKip

FlyKip Retinazer

Love to see one of my favorite games flourishing! Also, boppin' new night theme!

3. demizegg

demizegg Official Terrarian

What an amazing milestone! :D

Spoilers spotted so far:
    • New NPC in the top left of the right house
    • New falling star animation
    • Pink moon
    • E.O.C / Wandering Eye in the background
    • New plant in plant pot
    • New track :p

Can't wait for more!

Alexio, Kwonunn, Nakano15 and 15 others like this.
  4. Reepicheep

Reepicheep The Destroyer

It's amazing to know that so many people play a game that I only hear about from my friends that play it. Also I love the new sound track, but is that NPC in the top left of the right building new? I took too long writing this and demizegg got there first -_-
    The new sprites look awesome too.

sillybunneh and Safeman like this.
  5. Xiarno

Xiarno Terrarian

Wow !
    This look AMAZING !!!!
    So excited for 1.3.6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And congrats on the 25 Million sales overall !

Oleg34518, Safeman and Aurora3500 like this.
  6. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Such an amazing milestone! Love the team, love the game. :)

Here's to the next 25m :cool:

7. Xiarno

Xiarno Terrarian

This time, 25m on PC :cool:

8. ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger Official Terrarian

Very exciting, I know! I could be wrong, but unless I'm looking at the wrong plant in the plant pot, that's a Seaweed Planter. Also, what if that's not an NPC, but the player character standing there with someone occasionally pressing left or right? Obviously I hope I'm wrong, of course. I'd love a new NPC. :p

EDIT: Ah, I see the clay pot in the Painter's room. That plant looks like a random weed on a grassy surface though. They do that when there's nothing planted in them.

EDIT2: Ah, it seems there is a new plant! It's in the pot in the Merchant's room. My apologies.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  9. Reepicheep

Reepicheep The Destroyer

It could be, but at least then we'd know that the player now blinks.

IndigoGollum and ShadowTiger like this.
  10. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Once again, a fantastic job with the music! And a huge congrats to reaching that milestone. You guys deserve it!
    Keep working hard, team! I know you’ll never let us down!

Safeman likes this.
  11. Jetstream ∞

Jetstream ∞ Cultist

25 million! That’s like, almost the amount of Pokémon that exist

12. Lord Garak

Lord Garak Retinazer

Good grief, unless I'm reading the data wrong this means Terraria is now the 18th best selling game of all time.

13. SimeaseKitten

SimeaseKitten Spazmatism

Can't wait! The night theme sounds amazing!

14. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

To tell more of a fact, it's the same amount of millions that Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum have sold together. :)

FlyKip and Jetstream ∞ like this.
  15. Jetstream ∞

Jetstream ∞ Cultist

That’s utterly insane. I’m so happy that this game has had that high of a reach - it deserves it

ppowersteef likes this.
  16. Sigma90

Sigma90 Brain of Cthulhu

Looks like the falling star itself has a new sprite or animation effect? And the star background is also new. (Unless they've changed in the past but I haven't noticed them because I've been playing on old worlds.)
    All of the plants are swaying in the wind, not just the grass/weeds that was shown previously.

What's that above the Angler, on top of the window?

New NPC looks like a golf caddy. I'm pretty sure that's not her purpose though!

Congratulations on the 25m milestone! I think I said this for the 20m milestone, but it would be interesting to know the split of Steam/GOG/other stores. I am surprised that console/mobile sales is higher. If there's 11m sold on PC, that more or less confirms 14m on other platforms (i.e. console/mobile). I guess people really like Terraria on the go! :)

Were you referring to the plant pot in the Painter's room? Clay pots can grow a random flower/plant if left empty for long enough.

17. demizegg

demizegg Official Terrarian

Bottom left of the right house with the Merchant NPC (1 of 2 :confused:) looks like a new plant unless I am mistaken.

18. Sigma90

Sigma90 Brain of Cthulhu

I think that's a random weed plant, like the clay pot in the Painter's house. Happy to be wrong though - new plants would be good too!

19. Tutajkk

Tutajkk Terrarian

Guess we can assume there will be a daytime track for the town as well? Also, wonder how big the town has to be for the music to play.

Xiarno, Sigma90 and SkeletalDestroyr like this.
  20. Awesomesauce 9000

Awesomesauce 9000 Eye of Cthulhu

wow, this is impressive! good job re- logic! :)