25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

Blue fireflies exist already (lightning bugs). They spawn in Hallow areas. :)

Sigma90 and Darkblane257 like this.
  2. Laluzi

Laluzi Skeletron

I love this new track! Really gives night a different feel. I suppose it'll also tell me when I've left the area where enemies can't spawn/reduced spawn on Expert?

Neat stuff. Hyped!

3. Viashino

Viashino Terrarian

New NPC! Looks kind of like a lumberjack, maybe they sell wood? If they do, I hope that there is more to it than just that :p

4. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

upload_2018-10-2_22-30-43.png
    I've difficult times to see what that thing above the angler is, it kinda looks like a skull on the right side.

shobiwan77 likes this.
  5. Demorticue

Demorticue Spazmatism

This new music gives me Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door vibes. Sounds so similar to the music from Chapter 6.

6. Nitpicky

Nitpicky Steampunker

It may be a theme for the town (so new biome) at night, but it could also be something else...
    Instead of being a Bloodmoon, the pink moon might be a peaceful night? As we see, there is no evil presence (except the EoC in the background tho) and this theme is really peaceful.
    In the end, it's either just a new moon style & a theme for a new "biome" (town), or it's a new moon by itself.

rubeszilla likes this.
  7. Marcus101RR

Marcus101RR Master of Ravens

The Master of Ravens will be pleased!

Darkblane257 likes this.
  8. Seeabass

Seeabass Skeletron Prime

>New NPC
    owo what's this?

InstaFiz likes this.
  9. Ethacon

Ethacon Plantera

Eye of Cthulhu:

*Peacefully flying in the background*

"Don't mind me!"

GameKarim likes this.
  10. Sigma90

Sigma90 Brain of Cthulhu

*Nailed with a Daybreak fired from the foreground*
    "Look! A shooting star!"

On a side note, I wonder if any other bosses or enemies show up in the background? Maybe the ones you've defeated?

11. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

I'd like to see my defeated bosses stay defeated, not haunt me forever, but maybe they're an omen of some kind.
    I mean, maybe you'll see the eye and the mechanical monsters fly in the sky a day before they attack, something like that.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

Sigma90 likes this.
  12. Terrarian Legends

Terrarian Legends Skeletron Prime

Congratulations to the Re-Logic team for this fantastic accomplishment! My favourite game rocketing in popularity is amazing to see. I cannot wait for the time when Terraria becomes the best-selling game of all time!

Thanks for all you do for us community members, what you do means more than you can ever know.

Unit One likes this.
  13. Makishima

Makishima Golem

I'm thinking perhaps bosses that can randomly spawn are shown on the background, such as Eye of Cthulhu once you've met its requirements and before you've slain it, and the Mechanical Bosses after you've smashed an Evil Altar and before you've slain them, acting as an omen of what kind of threat is looming and might attack you any night.
    I wonder if you get ominous background effects as you destroy the Celestial Pillars and as the Impending Doom approaches.

shobiwan77, Sigma90 and Gotcha! like this.
  14. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

That'd be something, seeing a vague speck in the distance, approaching fast, and as you wait for the Moon Lord to arrive you see this speck grow and grow until you see that it's actually the Moon Lord himself coming at you at lightning speed.

Sigma90 likes this.
  15. Sigma90

Sigma90 Brain of Cthulhu

This needs to happen. @[all the developers] please do this. I can imagine the 'oh crap' feelings in players experiencing the first time. Think of a boss like Bowser in Yoshi's Island in the background coming closer and closer... and if they get too close, game over. Impending doom approaching indeed.

Gotcha! likes this.
  16. mothron_the_third

mothron_the_third Terrarian

Nobody's mentioning the waving sunflowers? Well, guess I just did, then.

Edit: Apparently all of the plants are waving, too. Huh.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  17. Kitten Shuttles

Kitten Shuttles Steampunker

What does town night mean? Anyways, 25 million? That’s like the population of the 3 states if I’m not mistaken. A whole state that players terraria? What a lovely place to be!

GameKarim likes this.
  18. The Warlocke

The Warlocke Skeletron Prime

Shells. Decorative shells.
    I think.

Well, "town" is where you have your town NPCs, and "night" is night.

Gotcha! and ppowersteef like this.
  19. coffeemancer

coffeemancer Terrarian

Pink moon = blood moon next night?

Cyastic likes this.
  20. Tord21

Tord21 Skeletron Prime

I can't stop listening to Town Night it's so good and so relaxing! I've fallen asleep on the bus listening to it :D

rubeszilla likes this.