25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all the new things in this spoiler,but what interest's me the most is what does this new npc sell or do?
I would love to see a mining npc that sells items that will help you mine.

Very exciting, I know! I could be wrong, but unless I'm looking at the wrong plant in the plant pot, that's a Seaweed Planter. Also, what if that's not an NPC, but the player character standing there with someone occasionally pressing left or right? Obviously I hope I'm wrong, of course. I'd love a new NPC. :p

EDIT: Ah, I see the clay pot in the Painter's room. That plant looks like a random weed on a grassy surface though. They do that when there's nothing planted in them.

EDIT2: Ah, it seems there is a new plant! It's in the pot in the Merchant's room. My apologies.

I saw blinking, if that's not already in the game and I just never realized.

25 million sales... Be honest, how many of us have bought multiple versions? :nursewink:

And spoilers for 1.3.6 keep on coming! Just how massive is this going to be when it finally goes live? SO looking forward to it all! :nursepassionate:

Liking all the ideas as to what the pink moon might represent, but I'm wondering if it's not a new moon type that generates with a new world.

If there's to be new themes that will signify a town, what would the population density be to create a town?

hmmm
while i do love scotts work, this isn't something to build up suspense knowing zombies are coming, but it is an upgrade. just something that would go better with something like...underwater maybe?

I like this too!
I also saw the Town Night Spoiler on YouTube, and I notice that it sounds slightly different. Or is that just me?

Love the new night theme, But will there be a option to keep the legacy theme?

rockin' that nostalgia!!
:lslime::lslime:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom