• How much bread?

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Vhere have you been sending it!?

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Android Flash

Terrarian
This is the first custom map I created.

It is based on Team Fortress 2 mechanics (Capture the Flag {briefcase}, more specifically) within 2Fort. Albeit far smaller (It is confusing trying to put a 3D map and turn it into a 2D map), it is big enough to hold an 8v8 match.

Rules:
  1. No external items, only those given in the spawn of your base are allowed.
  2. Rack up health up to 260 for a better experience.
  3. Avoid mixing classes. If you want to switch, leave all the items of your current class into their respective chests and grab the other.
  4. Do not go outside the CTG area (Unless you are modifying map)

I managed to pull out 4 classes from the game, which are listed here (alongside their equipment):
Scout: Has a Boomstick, Flintlock Pistol, Boreal Wood Sword, and Cloud in a Bottle*.

Heavy: Has a Minishark, Weird Boomstick, Copper Broadsword, and Cobalt Shield.

Sniper: Has a Musket, Paintball Gun, Tin Broadsword, and Rifle Scope*.

Spy: Has a Revolver*, Shameful Psycho Knife, and Master Ninja Belt.

All classes will also have an Endless Musket Pouch, cosmetic items and Team Dyes.

*How convenient, right?

The map feautres 2 spawn points with 8 beds, 8 chests (2 per class, one for loadout and oter for cosmetics), as well as 8 Heart Statues spread around the map.

Due to my lack of experience with Gates and advanced Wiring, The game plays for the first capture of the Gem.

Known Issues (Working on them):
  • No actual balance method (Could be a 10v1 match and the map itself won't be able to do anything)
  • Weapon balance (Please suggest!)
  • Monsters spawning (Can't do a thing about it)

As it should be, feel free to give constructive criticism, tips, issue reports, suggestions and toughts. I'll take them in consideration C:

Also, if you make a proper mod/server plugin that is to be used along the map, upload a modified version and/or send it to a server, please notify and give me credit! That so I can learn more from everyone (and see if the map is of everyone's liking)!

Oh, one more thing. If you are new to installing other people's worlds, Let me give you a guide to do so:
(Windows)
  1. Open your Documents
  2. Go to My Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds
  3. Drop the file in the folder
  4. Pick up some friends and run a server!
(Mac and Linux)
(Whoops. If you have a guide, please share it.)

Thanks, and have fun.

Attachments

• Teufort.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 291
Back
Top Bottom