Member-Run Project 3 Day Build Challange

Do you guys remember my house? You know, this one? Capture 2016-12-10 11_36_28.png

I refurnished it. I know this technically shouldn't be here, but I felt it was important to at least mention. I really wasn't satisfied with the furnishing on the original.
Don't worry, I copied the world over to a modded version, so the original is still intact.
Capture 2017-02-01 17_37_40.png

I won't tell you what that sign says. `:naughty:

I tried the challenge :D It was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.

2252-0-1448255421.jpg

Anyway, good build you got there! I'm kinda mad that you built in the snow biome, but that doesn't matter.
And I don't think dog poop will ever be used as currency (unless we freeze it).

Lemme guess you have the same problem with me when recording voice xD
Nice built though

I actually did record my voice while building this but I am extremely horrible at commentaries and if you heard my first recording it was a mix of "uhhh" "hmmm" "ahhh" "aaaaaand..." "..." So I had to re-record it :))

Hi. This is my first post on this forum, and my first public build, but I hope you like it.
IK everyone is doing treehouses, but I saw the tree and chasm and I was like "this must happen"
You know what I mean?
;)

T2VoW5Km.png

UearSiom.jpg

5DUx5Xlm.png

4uXMBZ2m.png

yCwgaSCm.jpg

EGHrcnLm.jpg

7yY6EPrm.jpg

OSBXB8Sm.jpg

ZIJ3Bjum.jpg

aXe1wqHm.jpg

HZTCmARm.jpg

v06lTx7m.jpg

5EGaChkm.jpg

Can't remember the order...
THe one least complete which I believe is at night was the second night. The more complete ones are third night and third day (backwards..).
The pictures were taken with some light, but it was in the fourth day (had a google timer for 72 minutes).
How is it? Couldn't get the blessed merchant to come. The bottom house can't hold NPCs and the third house was made late. But I think it was decent.
I kept dying to mobs (antlion swarmers) and it didn't help the world was expert mode.

The final:
buM4RhIh.png

Last edited:
I think this one looks really cool! I really like the circle window that you made and placing it above a chasm made it look even more interesting. Keep it up :D

Back
Top Bottom