Weapons & Equip 3 New End-Game Bows (And 3 new Arrows)

Everybody

Terrarian
I have an idea for 3 new endgame bows each with special effects. Sort of like the Tsunami, Chlorophyte Shot-Bow and the Pulse Bow.

Mechanical Bow:
42 Damage
5 Knockback
8 Velocity
20 Use Time
Arrows turn into Fright, Sight or Might Arrows.
Might:
18 Damage
2 Velocity
4 Knockback
Shoots 2 arrows which are behind the initial arrow (Does not consume Ammo)

Sight:
15 Damage
3 Velocity
2 Knockback
The Arrow gains +2% Damage and +3% Velocity for every 0.25 seconds it travels

Fright:
12 Damage
5 Velocity
1 Knockback
The Arrow bounces to other enemies when it hits an enemy (Hits 5 times)

Crafting:
Molten Fury
20 Hallowed Bars
10 Souls of Might
10 Souls of Sight
10 Souls of Fright

Zephyr Bow:
47 Damage
3 Knockback
6 Velocity
22 Use Time
Arrows turn into mini tornadoes which "Carry" anything it hits with it for a limited time (Effects still happen)

Crafting:
Molten Fury
10 Hallowed Bars
5 D.E.N.S.E. Clouds (1 Cloud + 5 Hallowed Bars)

Lihzahrd Bow:
52 Damage
5 Knockback
8 Velocity
25 Use Time
Shoots lasers unaffected by gravity, which has a 10% chance to set the enemy On Fire!

(Drop offa Golem)

NEW ARROWS:

Poison Arrow:
7 Damage
3 Knockback
3 Velocity
20% Chance to inflict Poison

Crafting:
50 Arrows
3 Stingers

High Velocity Arrow:
9 Damage
2 Knockback
7 Velocity
HIGH VELOCITY

Crafting:
50 Arrows
2 Cogs

Nanite Arrow:
8 Damage
4 Knockback
4 Velocity
Inflicts Confused

Crafting:
50 Arrows
2 Nanites

Yeh, that's it.

The zephyr bow needs to eat 35 hallowed bars? That's quite a lot!
I agree with this guy, it does use a lot of hallowed bars. I was thinking maybe you could use Sun-plate blocks or rain cloud blocks instead of the D.E.N.S.E cloud things, unless D.E.N.S.E clouds are used in other crafting. I like some of the arrows but I don't think that nanite and high velocity arrows would work, perhaps cogs could make a compound bow thingy?

I agree with this guy, it does use a lot of hallowed bars. I was thinking maybe you could use Sun-plate blocks or rain cloud blocks instead of the D.E.N.S.E cloud things, unless D.E.N.S.E clouds are used in other crafting. I like some of the arrows but I don't think that nanite and high velocity arrows would work, perhaps cogs could make a compound bow thingy?

Agreed, High Velocity Arrows sound weird. A compound/high velocity bow on the other hand sounds amazing. Could change the velocity to any projectile shot out of it to 8 but has a 2 second cooldown, if not then a velocity of 7 and a 1.5 second cooldown?

Looks good. Just one problem. The Pulse Bow isn't affected by gravity so there's less of a reason to have a Lihzahrd Bow. Otherwise good suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom