Pixel Art 3 weapons i made new sprites for, the sniper rifle, the mega shark, and the beenade

Which is your favorite

• Total voters

Companion Cube

Retinazer
Better sniper rifle.png
for the sniper rifle I wanted to make it more simple and less edgy! The original sniper has odd edges.
Better Megashark.png
For the megashark I thought that because the minishark is a minigun it would be fitting to make the megashark into somewhat of a cannon. It still shows off its automatic properties with the belt though.
Better Beenades.png
The original beenades are amazing but their sprite always looked derpy imo. So I saw it fitting to make them into an actual honey comb, showing how it's a small hive with a explosive in it

Not bad, though the Beehives outline pixels are 2x2 while the inside ones are 1x1, which looks weird. The same thing with the Mega shark, the bullets are a smaller pixel size than the gun.
Here's something to remember:
Terraria sprites are scaled up to twice their original size, so each pixel is actually 2x2, so make sure you either shrink the sprite down to half before adding to it or use a 2x2 brush.
The Sniper rifle looks very decent.

Not bad, though the Beehives outline pixels are 2x2 while the inside ones are 1x1, which looks weird. The same thing with the Mega shark, the bullets are a smaller pixel size than the gun.
Here's something to remember:
Terraria sprites are scaled up to twice their original size, so each pixel is actually 2x2, so make sure you either shrink the sprite down to half before adding to it or use a 2x2 brush.
The Sniper rifle looks very decent.
Ok, thanks

Back
Top Bottom