Xbox 360 360 master race

The old Legacy Console versions were great, pity they're discontinued and not getting any updates past 1.2.5, I liked the 360 Version though I was really bad at it back then.

I love the XBOX360 version and I miss it same with the rest of the Old Legacy COnsole version, but sadly there not getting updated anymore. but I kind amiss the old GUI, and the older graphics used not its no longer a thing.

I love the XBOX360 version and I miss it same with the rest of the Old Legacy COnsole version, but sadly there not getting updated anymore. but I kind amiss the old GUI, and the older graphics used not its no longer a thing.
ye but u got 1.4 on next gen and on pc lol mobile too

terria on the 360 is the best
prove me wrong
I played on Xbox 360 for ~6 years until 2020, when I got it for Xbox one. While I understand your opinion, here is why I disagree with you.
1: xbox 360's are having a few problems, including deleting saves, characters, etc... I lost my worlds due one of these problems
2: the events were not really balanced that well. Frost moon and pumpkin moon were on the strongest of drugs than, with the mourning wood killing a full beetle armor player in 2 hits, and the Pumpking taking 3-4 minutes with 2 players attacking it at the same time. at least the current P. moon has balanced this by weakening the bosses' HP and attack, but made it so they have many spawn at once. Frost moon hasn't really changed much from then, but modern day items in Terraria can make you stand a chance.
3: Duke Fishron. Back then, people were considered fantastic at the game if they managed to beat DF, but now, it is like a chore for some people. it took me and my brother over 200 attempts to beat him, and he becomes very easy after you get his weapons, which seeps the fun out of him.
4: Golem was a horrible boss to leave it at for Xbox 360. He at first may be difficult, but I've seen somebody beat 1.2 Golem with a Copper shortsword, which tells you he has been pathetic since his creation.
5: Ocram. don't get me wrong, Ocram is amazing, but his ai was just EOC's ai, but with l a s e r s . He felt more like a boss that was right before the end, and DF was the final boss.

While Xbox 360 Terraria made some fantastic memories, it would hurt me to go back to the time where Mourning Woods ran amok, (they would run half a map away to kill all of our npc's, when we had a house in the air where we spawned, at the arena) and Duke Fishron was a near unbeatable God.

Back
Top Bottom