Console [360 & PS4] Unlimited doors

Codycodename07

Terrarian
So I was just being a boss and trying to find the Lihzard Temple, when I finally did I broke the block under the door, hoping to have the door fall of. It didn't. There was a skeleton behind the door and everytime he hit it it gave me three doors. I don't know if it works on every door. Thanks for listening and I hope you fix this when 1.2.4 comes out on 360!

(There was also water under the door, and whenever I upload a image or video it doesn't show up in the preview so I don't know if it worked)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 195
This is a glitch, because there is no block under the door to support it, so it is breaking, but it doesn't let it break, because it is locked. This causes the door to break, and replace it self in a really fast motion, and every time it attempts to "break" it drops one door.

So I was just being a boss and trying to find the Lihzard Temple, when I finally did I broke the block under the door, hoping to have the door fall of. It didn't. There was a skeleton behind the door and everytime he hit it it gave me three doors. I don't know if it works on every door. Thanks for listening and I hope you fix this when 1.2.4 comes out on 360!

(There was also water under the door, and whenever I upload a image or video it doesn't show up in the preview so I don't know if it worked)
Please report this to 505 a http://www.505games.com

Back
Top Bottom