365Hosts | $0.25 / slot | Free Trials | Simply Affordable Hosting

Labradorhost

Terrarian

Hello from 365Hosts:)
(Formerly known as LABRADORHOST)

We from 365Hosts are an honest group of people that provide some of the most affordable Terraria Dedicated Servers on the market in both Europe and North America, as well as other hosting-related services.

With great customer satisfaction and fantastic prices, we can assure you that we are the right host for your Terraria Multiplayer world.

As part of our customer satisfaction guarantee, we provide free trials to all of our game hosting services.

CHECK US OUT

No budget or premium plan nonsense; all our services are created equally
- No RAM limit

- Unmetered SSD Storage

- No CPU Throttling

- Easy to manage game panel

- Full File Access on the panel and via SFTP

- TShock and tModLoader one-click installation

- Instant, automated server setup

- Protection against DDoS-attacks

- MySQL Databases included

If you have any questions, please let us know via the live chat on our website, or by commenting below in this thread.
We always strive to provide customers and potential customers with the most friendly and helpful support possible.

Last edited:
wow cool! the most affordable server I have ever seen!
also I have a question,does the server come with one slot free for one player,or do they need to buy it?

wow cool! the most affordable server I have ever seen!
also I have a question,does the server come with one slot free for one player,or do they need to buy it?
Hi. Thank you for your question! The minimum plan currently has 5 slots, but if you are interested in a custom plan tailored to your needs we can certainly provide it for you. If you are looking for a single-slot server, we can supply you with one at no cost :)

Hi. Thank you for your question! The minimum plan currently has 5 slots, but if you are interested in a custom plan tailored to your needs we can certainly provide it for you. If you are looking for a single-slot server, we can supply you with one at no cost :)
thanks! just asking!

Back
Top Bottom