tModLoader 3D Mod

Woah, didn't know the 3d effect move with you ! that look really good, a shame it slow down so much terraria even with a good-ish pc (gtx970+i7)
Also the zoom setting is not zooming your mod effect making it unusable.

Edit: with fullscreen and not too deep depth the fps i get is decent, will see if with lot of building it get worse

Last edited:
Yea, I need to find ways to make it run even smoother. I was thinking of messing with matrix transforms but honestly I have no idea what I'm doing there just yet. Else, I could try 3d models but I have even less knowledge with those.
I'll also fix the zooming but I'll be doing that with all my mods in bulk.

The more visible tiles on screen with space between them, the more FPS you will lose.

So has performance been worked on lately? This mod looks really cool but the performance makes it un-usable sadly.

I've been more focused on my other mods right now, including ones outside of Terraria. So not much work has gone into this, but it is however outdated compared to what I have done lately.

The mod is pretty cool and definitely looks amazing, there is only one small problem and that is with gravitation portions/items.

upload_2018-10-5_7-47-57.png

Yea, unfortunately that's true.
It was originally made before all UI scaling and I believe even the gravitation potion flipped the screen and the last few updates didn't change very much.

Hey, I know this mod has been abandoned, but I wanted to know:
In the page your image redirects to, you say that "someone made a better version" and I'd like to know who or what's the name of the "better version" so I can compare and check which one I'd like to use.

Hey. I'm using the 3d mod- by the way, it's been great- But when using in conjunction with overhaul and some other mods, the floor turns invisible. I think it's due to the tiles not supposedly being on screen and so aren't being drawn, but this happened.
1586964714862.png

Back
Top Bottom