Resolved [3DS] A question on world size choosing

So the wiki said that you can choose either normal or expanded world size, I remember this on 1.2 mobile, but on my 3ds it says nothing, it literally just creates a world without letting me choose which size. Why is this happening? Or was this something that never was actually a thing?

So the wiki said that you can choose either normal or expanded world size, I remember this on 1.2 mobile, but on my 3ds it says nothing, it literally just creates a world without letting me choose which size. Why is this happening? Or was this something that never was actually a thing?
Could be that the wiki is wrong. It gets a lot of things right, but it still is made by the community and can have errors.

There are several variants of the 3DS. The New 3DS had more RAM as well as some other improvments. On systems with more RAM you can create larger worlds. 505/CodeGlue decided though not to use the other improvements as that would have caused the game to not work on older models.

There are several variants of the 3DS. The New 3DS had more RAM as well as some other improvments. On systems with more RAM you can create larger worlds. 505/CodeGlue decided though not to use the other improvements as that would have caused the game to not work on older models.
K thanks so it may be because of I have a 2ds(I say 3ds not to cause confusion to other people because a 2ds is a 3ds without the 3D or moveable lid right?)

Back
Top Bottom