3DS [3ds] Can we make 1\2 slabs :-?

AWESOMEGAMER

Terrarian
I am unsure if this was a feature that was in the game or if this was on that they took out, or if this was one at all :-/
Thank You

-edit some websites have an issue with the device I am using, the format an other things are out of my control

I am unsure if this was a feature that was in the game or if this was on that they took out, or if this was one at all :-/
Thank You

-edit some websites have an issue with the device I am using, the format an other things are out of my control
If you mean half blocks, those should be in the 3DS version, just smack a block with your hammer and it should become a half block

*smack with a hammer*
I have never gotten this because the tuts are for the pc, I just finally gotten roofs with is ridiculous, roofs are so much fun in the game i am not going to mention in this thread.
Do you recommend any hammer
*remember 3dsxl inside*
ok thank you was using the wrong hammer, those hamaxe are just weird on the 3ds to use for this, so this took me forever.
-and I was looking for two npcs, and was that the eye that I fought I almost died
*You feel a strange presence following you* I won but I left most of my loot somewhere in my world :-<

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom