3DS 3ds General thread

It’s because the 3ds version is old and outdated. Most people prefer to stick to the updated versions.

I haven’t played 3ds version in several months but I remember having some fun with it. I believe I was going summoner.

i like 3ds because switch is expensive and i can play portable terrria whenever i want. I have grinded for so much it brings me so much entertainment.

It’s because the 3ds version is old and outdated. Most people prefer to stick to the updated versions.

I haven’t played 3ds version in several months but I remember having some fun with it. I believe I was going summoner.
Doesn't summon not exist in 3DS?
i like 3ds because switch is expensive and i can play portable terrria whenever i want. I have grinded for so much it brings me so much entertainment.
I mean, PC, the most up to date version is only 10 dollars on Steam. But I'm assuming you don't have a PC.

i do have pc terraria somewhere. But i do prefer 3ds because i can do it whenever and i got the pc version way later and didn't want to put in the effort into pc when i had a end game 3ds account.

Back
Top Bottom