Console 3DS items dissappear (Possible fix)

Luka2122

Terrarian
I started noticing some of my items started to dissappear and stopped playing after some of the more important items were gone.

Trying to find whats causing this on forums to no avail I decided to test out some stuff and found out that having a Palladium Pickaxe on the first spot of my hotbar causes items to dissapear when you have them selected and close your inventory.

In short
1. Palladium pickaxe as first item
2. With an open inventory select an item
3. Close inventory

(Also the 3DS prefix for the forum is missing for me or I'm in the wrong place)

I started noticing some of my items started to dissappear and stopped playing after some of the more important items were gone.

Trying to find whats causing this on forums to no avail I decided to test out some stuff and found out that having a Palladium Pickaxe on the first spot of my hotbar causes items to dissapear when you have them selected and close your inventory.

In short
1. Palladium pickaxe as first item
2. With an open inventory select an item
3. Close inventory

(Also the 3DS prefix for the forum is missing for me or I'm in the wrong place)
Hi there @Luka2122, thanks for sending in this info. The reason there is no 3DS prefix for this section is that it is doubtful if the 3DS will receive any further updates. It will not receive the 1.3 update, that is known, but it's unclear if any more updates (such as bug fixes) will be made.

Back
Top Bottom