3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'res this glitch going around with the duke fishron trophy, people randomly get the duke fishron trophy from the angler (or something else that has to do with the angler.) I have no idea if its like the ocram trophy, but its really strange.
WVW69jNhkT4areG6m9.jpg
EDIT: I heard it transforms into a painting called Dryadisque.

Attachments

• WVW69jNhkT4areG6m9.jpg
    WVW69jNhkT4areG6m9.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 495
My campfires seem to get destroyed on their own, I don't know what's causing it. Anyone else have this problem? They get destroyed and despawn without me knowing.

My campfires seem to get destroyed on their own, I don't know what's causing it. Anyone else have this problem? They get destroyed and despawn without me knowing.
I have seen them do that before, but that was back in 1.0.0. It probably hasn't been brought to attention if it remains unfixed in 1.0.2.

They'res this glitch going around with the duke fishron trophy, people randomly get the duke fishron trophy from the angler (or something else that has to do with the angler.) I have no idea if its like the ocram trophy, but its really strange.
View attachment 110648
EDIT: I heard it transforms into a painting called Dryadisque.
Er.. what is that screenshot supposed to show that's glitchy? Looks pretty normal to me.

Er.. what is that screenshot supposed to show that's glitchy? Looks pretty normal to me.
I think it's supposed to "say" that the Duke Fishron Trophy is obtainable in the game without cheating, although not in the way that most people would expect. (They would think they get it from beating Duke Fishron rarely, not from the Angler.)

Oh ok! :) Any idea on a release? I'm just here watching my mushroom biome grow hahaha! No I understand the delay, not upset at all. I'd rather play it working, then something rushed.

If I'm honest, I think I was expecting too much as not much changes other than it working better which I guess it should do in the first place. But if you're one if those who can't play because it crashes or can't be doing with the long save times then it's worth the wait. I was maybe expecting more content but as I keep hearing, it can't handle it etc.

Could you fix the spelling of the Giant Harpy Feather? The game reads it as 'Giant Harpey Feather'

EDIT: I also have a world with both Silver Ore and Tungsten Ore. Not sure if this is a bug, or if I just got it off of Slime drops and didn't notice.

Two things; Since the patch came out, my game has been crashing? Before the patch my game never crashed. Now it happens at least 2 times a day. The other thing I'm not sure about is If I use the Ivy Whip (haven't tried any others) to hook onto a wall or the side of something, I can place stuff normally (cursor moves just fine). But if I hook onto the roof it won't let me choose where I want to place stuff (cursor won't move).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom