3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you stand at the exact center of your world (spawn/re-spawn without a set spawn point), then summon certain bosses, they will appear on screen. That does not seem to work with all bosses, though. King Slime, EoC, Destroyer, and Ocram all have this behavior. The Twins and Prime did not do so. I have yet to try this on other bosses. Testing was done on NOA 1.01.

Yeah, they're there, but in my experience their graphics are kinda messy, when using walls it doesn't fit very well... it doesn't look very good. Still good that it's there.
As long as it works in hoik loops, then I'm good. Although... I kinda won't really need one at this point, I guess, seeing as the only thing I really wanted to use a hoik loop was on Dungeon Guardian, but I've already got three of his keys now.
Hi all. I asked a similar question on another thread but still not sure of the answer. Anyway is there any color rarity for items on 3ds? When i pick up items on the normal view i will see a color for certain items(like blue for a magic mirror) but in my inventory all of my items show in white text (every single item). On every other version of terraria including mobile items show colors on there text (green,blue,etc.) So is this a bug on my game or just how it is on 3ds? Please tell me this is not the way it is on here lol. This is one of my favorite things about terraria and having all the items in my inventory all have plain white text is not nearly as cool as the rarity colors. If this is not a bug and is normal please consider adding this in please!
Yes, there is, and yes, magic mirror is blue rarity.
They [Nintendo] rarely use that feature for their games, let alone for IPs. Although, there is a Terraria community on Miiverse as mentioned here. Perhaps we could get one of the heads who are posting about the stuff here to share some stuff on that community page too.
505 Games should have a Miiverse-verified account, IIRC. If they don't, they can get one of their Miiverse accounts verified, unless of course nobody in 505 Games owns a Nintendo device. Which I sincerely doubt.

Last edited:

So there is rarity colors on items in inventory? Every single item i have found all show everything in white text? (except for when picked up in the normal view). I think that people are not understanding what im saying. Look at any other version of terraria(every single one ) and when you look at an item in your inventory they will have different colors on the items names (like green,blue,etc.) Just as an example my son is playing the mobile right now. He found a Ruthless Enchanted Boomerang <——This name is in green letters on his game and the extra stats also have green for possitive effects and red for negitive. Sorry for these long posts but im just trying to figure out why the 3ds would be the only version to not have this (or if im just crazy) This might seem small to some or people who have never played before but is really important to me. Thanks.

505 Games should have a Miiverse-verified account, IIRC. If they don't, they can get one of their Miiverse accounts verified, unless of course nobody in 505 Games owns a Nintendo device. Which I sincerely doubt.

loki has mentioned that his kids play terraria on the 3ds with him
[doublepost=1463979004,1463978775][/doublepost]

So there is rarity colors on items in inventory? Every single item i have found all show everything in white text? (except for when picked up in the normal view). I think that people are not understanding what im saying. Look at any other version of terraria(every single one ) and when you look at an item in your inventory they will have different colors on the items names (like green,blue,etc.) Just as an example my son is playing the mobile right now. He found a Ruthless Enchanted Boomerang <——This name is in green letters on his game and the extra stats also have green for possitive effects and red for negitive. Sorry for these long posts but im just trying to figure out why the 3ds would be the only version to not have this (or if im just crazy) This might seem small to some or people who have never played before but is really important to me. Thanks.

no there is currently no rarity colors in your inventory but i hope they will add them YOU HEAR ME @Deanzor!! HMM!??! ADD IT IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!!! DO IT!!!!

sorry i get overexcited but really please add it if you have the time

no there is currently no rarity colors in your inventory but i hope they will add them YOU HEAR ME @Deanzor!! HMM!??! ADD IT IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!!! DO IT!!!!

sorry i get overexcited but really please add it if you have the time[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks. I really do hope this gets added in because this is why i love this game so much. When all the items in my inventory just have the plain white text it just makes all the items feels the same and bland. (To me it loses its Diablo/WOW loot vibe.) Im not really sure why this is not in game considering its in every other version and that you see a color when picking the item up? Other than this i think they did a great job with the 3ds. I just wish i would have known this was missing in this version before buying. Im not trying to nitpick its just a very important feature imo. Please please add this in. Thanks.

My bad. When you've got item pickup notifications on, the text onscreen displays the color, but yes, you are right, when in the inventory screen every item has white text.

loki has mentioned that his kids play terraria on the 3ds with him

That they do - they get way more time in game than I do (but with my experience I can keep up). It's super cool to see them learn the game and start building things and exploring. My oldest actually built his first "tree" housing the other day.

Anyway - seeing as I don't work for 505, my account probably wouldn't be the best choice for your idea. ;)

So, I was playing earlier, and I'm not sure what happened, but my character was suddenly lowered to the starting health. I had already maxed out my health with crystals and had a few life fruits, but then when I was lowered down, I was unable to use heart crystals to get back up. It eventually fixed itself, but I'm still not sure what caused it. does anyone else know?

So, I was playing earlier, and I'm not sure what happened, but my character was suddenly lowered to the starting health. I had already maxed out my health with crystals and had a few life fruits, but then when I was lowered down, I was unable to use heart crystals to get back up. It eventually fixed itself, but I'm still not sure what caused it. does anyone else know?
Visual bug this happend to me too.

I am not on the latest update yet because i am in NOA but from what i understand because this has happened to me many times before is that you probably went into the tutorial either by accident or if your like me just play the tutorial for fun :p its just a visual glitch and it will go back after a while

I am not on the latest update yet because i am in NOA but from what i understand because this has happened to me many times before is that you probably went into the tutorial either by accident or if your like me just play the tutorial for fun :p its just a visual glitch and it will go back after a while
Okay, thanks. I do remember going in to the tutorial before hand, for fun. I don't think it's quite a visual glitch, since my health was actually lowered, allowing me to die from smaller amounts of damage.

So quick question some people on miiverse are saying that the next update will delete your previous worlds is this true?
No I don't believe this is. Deanzor said you CAN make a new world to see the benefits for the new patch, not need to make one. Deleting your world won't happen.

No I don't believe this is. Deanzor said you CAN make a new world to see the benefits for the new patch, not need to make one. Deleting your world won't happen.

This is accurate as far as I understand things. No update has ever purposely deleted worlds.

To my knowledge, the only update that ever ruined any saves was 1.2 for Consoles, which was a total mess. This version is far more stable than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom