Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: new thread created: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-3ds-1-04-issues-thread.51747/
Lock date: 14:51 23-11-2016
  1. Deanzor

Deanzor Developer 505 Games

No way, friend. Your old worlds are safe.

2. poptartcat4100

poptartcat4100 Terrarian

AHHH ITS 111 THE PAGE # IS 111 MAGIC ILLUMINATI WATCH OUT THE LUNAR CULTISTS ARE GOING TO INVADE

3. Jakers

Jakers Terrarian

That question is asked a lot. I tell them no all the time, if you have an older world, then starting a new one would be good if you want to see the full benefits of the update. My first world is almost hollowed out, so I doubt any update will fix that haha! I plan on starting a new world once it drops, I want to see all the changes!

4. MegaLucario

MegaLucario Terrarian

Has any one got the update realese date or at least a when it should be out somthing anyone

5. Maskedman39

Maskedman39 Terrarian

In June.

6. andyr444

andyr444 Terrarian

please fix the lack of shackles and the incorrect spawn rate of under water and ice biome chests as well I always receive presents instead of rare drops

7. colincoo6

colincoo6 Spazmatism

Thanks Nice To Get Some Answer Someone On Miiverse Was Saying This And I Immediately Started Studying Apparently She Wasn't Paying Much Attention To Your First Initial Post Again Thanks For Confirming :dryadgrin:

8. Master Yuso

Master Yuso Official Terrarian

So.. has this happened to anyone else when using wire/switches?

[​IMG]

9. PlanteraBlade

PlanteraBlade Spazmatism

The uh, chest, thing?

10. Deanzor

Minor update:

When the NOA patch is released, the game version will update from 1.01 to 1.03. We did this deliberately to sync up the NOE and NOA version numbers, so it didn't look like the NOE version had newer content.

Version 1.02 does not exist for NOA territories, the content is all rolled into 1.03.

I still don't have an update on the date. We're shooting for June 10, but that is not confirmed.

ferofax likes this.
  11. poptartcat4100

poptartcat4100 Terrarian

june 10 :(

12. Termina Moon

Termina Moon Terrarian

What about the 1.03 update for Europe? Has that been submitted too? I want to play multiplayer... :)

13. Maskedman39

Maskedman39 Terrarian

A week before school ends for me, even more hype with terraria 1.03! I hope, anyways. :)

14. Master Yuso

The chests, the jackoliers, the trophies and extractinator. A portion of their sprites get cut off when switching the jackoliers off.

15. GoldenTerrabyte

GoldenTerrabyte Official Terrarian

I thought it was already submitted?

16. PlanteraBlade

PlanteraBlade Spazmatism

That is rather odd. Wiring and light sources seem to have some strange effects when connected together. I would assume it doesn't affect how you interact with the chests?

17. Master Yuso

Yeah everything seems to function just fine. Just a terrible eyesore is all.

18. PlanteraBlade

PlanteraBlade Spazmatism

I see what you mean.
    [​IMG]

19. Deanzor

It is, don't worry.

20. Jakers

Jakers Terrarian

I know that a meteorite crashed into my asphalt bridge, and it made my heart lantern on it disappear, but I still get the heart lanterns effects there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.