3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
i meant in MY OPINION they are neither console or mobile
Yeah I realized later that I wrote that post very matter-of-factly when my intention was more of "when you think about it." My bad. The only thing I want to point out is the 3DS version isn't the first handheld console to exist, the Vita claimed that spot earlier on. And just like the 3DS, it also has some touch screen support, yet it's still considered a console version. So I guess on the matter of whether it's a console or mobile version, we can probably agree to say it's a 3DS version. :happy:

I am not sure if their AI had anything to do with the bug, but it just dawned on me that whenever that happens, most of the mobs that remain spawned can either fly or float. The bipeds can't seem to figure out if they want to exist or not. Existential crisis much? I mean, seriously, make up your mind and spawn already. I did notice that sometimes they spawned in just fine, but it never occurred to me that it was because of the night.
Most bipeds are categorized under the fighter AI so I think it has something to do with something in their coding that's making them disappear. If I were to throw a theory out there, I'd say it probably be a situation like the AI for the fighter type creatures which walks/jumps towards players is failing some sort of parameter check that involves reaching a player (sort of like when you see them 'give up' and go back when they can't reach you) and they just wipe themselves from existence? That's a pretty winded out theory but it does seem to affect that particular AI class. As you mentioned, the slime, flying, and bat AI based enemies spawn just fine. Slimes even spawn on the ground so it can't be a ground-based issue. I hope this has been looked into, I know the invasion thing was addressed before but it's still an issue without invasion events.

Hey Friends ^^
I'm new in this Forum and in terraria (Germany, 3ds, about 5 days, never heard about it before) and my english is... Not great xD
Sorry if the my post is in the wrong thread or my Problem was written down here yet^^

It was a big fortune that I found and downloaded terraria in eshop, but i'm happy with it ^^

Now my question...
The game crashes all the time...
In the few days i play it like 12+ Times so i have to save every 5 min or sth and this makes me crazy :|
I'm at the beginning and want to go on so bad, but that is so damn crappy ^^
I was in the eshop again an clicked on "repair" (nothing) and reloaded it.
Someone in a german Website for Games told me he has the same Problem and he didn't downloaded - he got it as card.

I saw the 1.0.3 should be here in Juni and I hope early ^^

Do you others have the Same Problem?
Or give me a hint what i can do? :'(

Greez Johnny

For it to crash that often, there has to be a common element causing it (hopefully one addressed in 1.03)...between my and my two sons' DS Terraria, I think we have seen a combined 4 crashes since Dec. As your rate is much higher it seems, my hope is that the team has fixed whatever issue it is that is plaguing you here. :(

That's so damn awful...
I heard 1-2 other Player here in Germany got the Same Problem on 3ds so it's nearly Not playable.
one told me it's since 1.0.2
I cannot agree, cause i play fot less a week, but if thats an update Problem, many Players should have that.

But you dont...

Did you heard my Problem here more often?
It's unbelievable to me that the Programmers waiting to ne next planned update with such an issue °.°

I just started playing and just want to enjoy the game, you Know? ^^

That's so damn awful...
I heard 1-2 other Player here in Germany got the Same Problem on 3ds so it's nearly Not playable.
one told me it's since 1.0.2
I cannot agree, cause i play fot less a week, but if thats an update Problem, many Players should have that.

But you dont...

Did you heard my Problem here more often?
It's unbelievable to me that the Programmers waiting to ne next planned update with such an issue °.°

I just started playing and just want to enjoy the game, you Know? ^^
A lot of people say to try doing the "repair software" through the eshop to fix minor issues, but the update may just be the cure all for it.
[doublepost=1464497702,1464497656][/doublepost]
Has anyone heard the random face monster noises everywhere? It happens randomly everywhere. I don't know what causes it.
Yes!!!!! All the time!!!!

@Jakers

Updates in Games like that gives new Content and changes some Stuff in there, but if there is an issue like that in there (which makes it nearly unplayable), they should fix it before the planned next update.

I dont know if 1.0.2 was out on Feb or May, but one month +(for the Players which plays it longer then me) is much to long for that!
I'm very impatient and play it for less a week, but 2 days with that issue is much to much...

I heard 1.0.3 will come in june... I really hope at 1. Or 2. :'(

Hey Friends ^^
I'm new in this Forum and in terraria (Germany, 3ds, about 5 days, never heard about it before) and my english is... Not great xD
Sorry if the my post is in the wrong thread or my Problem was written down here yet^^

It was a big fortune that I found and downloaded terraria in eshop, but i'm happy with it ^^

Now my question...
The game crashes all the time...
In the few days i play it like 12+ Times so i have to save every 5 min or sth and this makes me crazy :|
I'm at the beginning and want to go on so bad, but that is so damn crappy ^^
I was in the eshop again an clicked on "repair" (nothing) and reloaded it.
Someone in a german Website for Games told me he has the same Problem and he didn't downloaded - he got it as card. Is it a world that crashes if so then deleat the world that crashes and make a new world that happeded to me and I fixed it like that

I saw the 1.0.3 should be here in Juni and I hope early ^^

Do you others have the Same Problem?
Or give me a hint what i can do? :'(

Greez Johnny

Aaaaaand what? :D

Edit:
I See this so damn often...
Today i killed the goblin army and...
yI5vfAU.jpg

Every 30 min - 2 hours -.-

Last edited:
Mine also started crashing after i have downloaded the 1.01 patch. Just about 2 days ago. I noticed that my game crashes after i have talked or found the angler guy.
I hope this gets fixed soon as i am getting frustrated!

geez, you called this finished?! how could you make a game that crashes every 20 secs?! im so glad i got home console.

It was a Fortune that I came to terraria on my 3ds.
Got a 15€ eshop card as a gift and tried sth what looked interesting and new for me ^^

Now i got it and want to play -.-

Yes, please. Damn is a cuss word. So the word isn't fitting here.
There is no rule forbidding swearing (within reason) on this forum. Please do not ask people not to swear.
If you have a question or issue with what someone posts, please use the Report system or PM a staff member instead of confronting a member directly.

If you do not wish to see these words, please make sure that the Profanity Filter box on your Preferences is unchecked (checking this box disables the filter).
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...uide-account-setup-management.64/#preferences

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom