3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random unrelated question: once the update releases, how long do you think it will take for someone get all the frost moon drops, not taking into account the amount of time needed to craft enough naughty presents?
I'm sure they just have the materials in their inventory already, with an Anvil right at their spawn point, ready to craft and use as soon as the update launches.

XD true. Anyway, how long do you think it will take?
Assuming they jump into the event right away, underestimate it, make it to the later waves after much better preparation, and considering the semi-low drop rates, I'd say between 5 and 10 Frost Moons to get everything it has to offer.

Which eq do i (we) need at least for Frost Moon?
I just saw Frost- (and pumpkin) Moon are very Hard ^^
Atm i use turtle and chlorophyte, the real night edge (till i get second broken hero sword) and Mega shark (cursed bullets).
Acc:
fart in Ballon (+3 def)
Frostpark Boots
Cham of myths
Anchshield
Harpy Wings

Just got ectoplasm and can start both Moons (after i get some pumpkins :D

Which eq do i (we) need at least for Frost Moon?
I just saw Frost- (and pumpkin) Moon are very Hard ^^
Atm i use turtle and chlorophyte, the real night edge (till i get second broken hero sword) and Mega shark (cursed bullets).
Acc:
fart in Ballon (+3 def)
Frostpark Boots
Cham of myths
Anchshield
Harpy Wings

Just got ectoplasm and can start both Moons (after i get some pumpkins :D
Upgrade your wings, harpy wings are very weak when you defeat plantera, use spectre armor, bubble gun, and magic cuffs (and some mana potions and maybe a mana flower) Plus use a pumpkin pie because its cannibalism and more mobs come at you (nah jk it just increases all of your stats) That setup absolutely DESTROYS pumpkin and frost moon. Hoped it helped ;)

Upgrade your wings, harpy wings are very weak when you defeat plantera, use spectre armor, bubble gun, and magic cuffs (and some mana potions and maybe a mana flower) Plus use a pumpkin pie because its cannibalism
and more mobs come at you (nah jk it just increases all of your stats) That setup absolutely DESTROYS pumpkin and frost moon. Hoped it helped ;)
Edit: Just had Solar eclypse (3 broken swords) and got terraria now (deadly)
Which wings? (i killed plantera 27+ Times till i got the trophy - easy^^)
Why spectre armor(and which Head)? ^^
Bubble gun comes from duke Fashion and THAT Sounds really Hard :O
But it's wings and this Bubble gun Seems both good ^^
And pumpkin Pie is like that soup i use right? ^^
What trinkets are good choise to have/use? ^^

What's the next step after plantera and getting some ectoplasm in the dungeon? Lizard temple?

I just play for ~2 weeks now, my organisation is still not perfect ^^
And my game is crashing all the time :'(

Anyway thank you for the Informations:)

Last edited:
I've only tried this with the Diamond robe, but the robe lacks a sprite for jumping/flying. Unsure of other robes, Spectre Armor, and Spectral.

EDIT: The sprite disappears when you have wings on, when you don't the correct sprite is there

Last edited:
Edit: Just had Solar eclypse (3 broken swords) and got terraria now (deadly)
Which wings? (i killed plantera 27+ Times till i got the trophy - easy^^)
Why spectre armor(and which Head)? ^^
Bubble gun comes from duke Fashion and THAT Sounds really Hard :O
But it's wings and this Bubble gun Seems both good ^^
And pumpkin Pie is like that soup i use right? ^^
What trinkets are good choise to have/use? ^^

What's the next step after plantera and getting some ectoplasm in the dungeon? Lizard temple?

I just play for ~2 weeks now, my organisation is still not perfect ^^
And my game is crashing all the time :'(

Anyway thank you for the Informations:)
Use ghost wings or something with 127% wing power.
Megashark with chlorophyte (i'm surprised i spelt that correctly the first time XD) can do pretty good damage to duke fishron.
Spectre armor heals you everytime you damage something with a magic weapon.
Use ironskins and stuff like that. Potions are ideal in pumpkin moon.
The only headpiece of spectre armor is the hood currently.

Use ghost wings or something with 127% wing power.
Megashark with chlorophyte (i'm surprised i spelt that correctly the first time XD) can do pretty good damage to duke fishron.
Spectre armor heals you everytime you damage something with a magic weapon.
Use ironskins and stuff like that.
Potions are ideal in pumpkin moon.
The only headpiece of spectre armor
is the hood currently.
Wings - Check
I use cursed Flames bullets. ^^
Is while the Moon Events so much
magic Stuff? ^^
This dictionary is so confusing man...
On my 3ds in german i can make Gespenster(ghost) armor (ectoplasm and chlorophyte) and spektral Rüstung (spectral)...
I think you mean this ghost Stuff with just 30 defence??

And I use soup and iron Skin pots^^

Ok, but just 30 def ^^

My game is still crashing (today like 7+ times).
I made 4 worlds now and all crashed many Times.
You know, if you've managed to get to the point of getting Frost Moons going, I'd have to give kudos for roughing out through many crashes. Does your game crash a lot in the world where you've gotten that far?

Just for future reference, placing the Boots of Ostra onto a mannequin changes it into Silver leggings.
1465369044313360141903.jpg

Notice some armors not showing up. All mannequins, save for a few at the bottom, have armor pieces on them. I'm not sure what's causing this, but moving closer allows me to see them.
1465369280579711825671.jpg

You know, if you've managed to get to the point of getting Frost Moons going, I'd have to give kudos for roughing out through many crashes. Does your game crash a lot in the world where you've gotten that far?
Haha, ty xD
I just got the recipe for this thing to get it and I dont have any pumpkins^^
I maybe just got the ectoplasm, cause i wanted to use the 2 biome Keys i had ^^
This crashes are a Bit strange...
Sometimes it has a high crash rate (then after 20-60 min) and other days i can play for like 3-4 hours till in crashes. I have to save all few min.
And I cannot say that my First word (where i got that far) is less stable then the others. One world crashed before i explored it (i just built Hauses and crash).
Sth like that in 2 worlds.
And the point where i got ectoplasm to summon Frost Moon issn't that far i think ^^.
Graving down, kill the Wall, kill the 3 mecanic bosses, plantera, done!
Thats about an hour or sth :D

And I deleted all the Stuff i dont need anymore from my 3ds (Demos n Stuff).
I really hope next Patch will fix it for me, i will Not live with that longer :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom