3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not....

I'm on v1.02, world was created on an earlier version. I killed the wall of flesh for the first time and destroyed some altars but I can't find any hardmode ores BUT there's now lead and tungsten ores along with the iron, silver, gold, platinum I had originally.

Is that normal? I thought hard mode / destroying altars only provided hard mode ores?

I'm on v1.02, world was created on an earlier version. I killed the wall of flesh for the first time and destroyed some altars but I can't find any hardmode ores BUT there's now lead and tungsten ores along with the iron, silver, gold, platinum I had originally.

Is that normal? I thought hard mode / destroying altars only provided hard mode ores?

@Deanzor - is this something we can check into easily/quickly? I can certainly do so when I have the live version with my pre-HM worlds....

Which eq do i (we) need at least for Frost Moon?
I just saw Frost- (and pumpkin) Moon are very Hard ^^
Atm i use turtle and chlorophyte, the real night edge (till i get second broken hero sword) and Mega shark (cursed bullets).
Acc:
fart in Ballon (+3 def)
Frostpark Boots
Cham of myths
Anchshield
Harpy Wings

Just got ectoplasm and can start both Moons (after i get some pumpkins :D
You have all the Pumpkin Moon loot, and the Ocram armor of your cistern class, along with: Bubble Gun and spectre armor (if you are a mage), the Flairon(if you are a melee user), and the Tactical Shotgun (Ranger)

Of course not normal. Congrats, you found a bug...

You have all the Pumpkin Moon loot, and the Ocram armor of your cistern class, along with: Bubble Gun and spectre armor (if you are a mage), the Flairon(if you are a melee user), and the Tactical Shotgun (Ranger).
Got terra blade now(deadly) ^^
Bubble gun and Flairon both Dropps
By duke fishron, but i didn't see a truffle worm too °.°
And about that what terraria Wiki says, duke fishron Sounds harder then frost/pumpkin moon ^^
And about ocram, i have full spectral of him and 1 Part of dragon and Titan.
But i'm more interestet which trinkets (acc) I should use ^^
Ghost wings now xD

Update: after breaking eight altars and searching underground for four hours I finally found some ore I couldn't break, I'm guessing it shouldn't have taken me so long to find some? Gonna start a new world & see if I have better luck with one generated in 1.02

Also, another couple of bugs:
Occasionally the light disc doesn't smash vases / pots
In the build mode screen, I sometimes can't select inventory items the first or second time

Believe me, I'm as annoyed about this as you are. There's a chance it might appear tomorrow alongside NOE, but I just don't know for sure yet.

@Deanzor - is this something we can check into easily/quickly? I can certainly do so when I have the live version with my pre-HM worlds....

I can use the debug version of the released version to force Hardmode.

EDIT: done this. Triggered Hardmode on a new world, and tore it to bits with a Picksaw. Was great fun. Found the altars, spawned Cobalt, Mythril and Titanium hardmore ores. Was then able to find them fairly regularly, but bear in mind this was an all-but-brandnew world that I was now mining. It had not been subject to the normal attrition associated with getting to Hardmode.

My other ores were fine too: Platinum, Tin, Iron, Tungsten.

So all checks out for me.

I know it's no help to you, but Terraria is complicated and with near infinite possibilities it's incredibly hard to test every eventuality. So when one of the community runs into an issue we've never seen, we need as much help as possible getting the same thing to happen for us.

Last edited:
So... Uh. What's this now?
wPS4foV.jpg

Vs
I1VQ5f2.jpg

Seems like prefixes in general are screwy with the Fishron drops.

So... Uh. What's this now?
wPS4foV.jpg

Vs
I1VQ5f2.jpg

Seems like prefixes in general are screwy with the Fishron drops.
Strange :O
Maybe you feel better when you give me a bow and a bubble gun xD

But i had another strange weapon Stuff. I killed plantera about 28+ times for the trophy and one weapon (dont Know which) I got 2 Times a row(both non crafted), but the one sell price was nearly 200% of the other :O

I found a glitch when if you have any weapon, tap it once, look at the critical strike chance, tap it again, it will change the critical strike chance, I couldn't provide any videos due to quality issues and the devices i'm using.

I found a glitch when if you have any weapon, tap it once, look at the critical strike chance, tap it again, it will change the critical strike chance, I couldn't provide any videos due to quality issues and the devices i'm using.

Yeah, we've had similar things reported since 1.01 tbh. We can't reproduce it, but the good news is it's only a visual glitch and your weapon isn't randomly changing attributes. It's down the priority list as, although weird, it doesn't actually break anything.

Aww, I was hoping the update might be out today but it's not. I know they said the 10th, but tomorrow's a Friday, and usually they don't update the eShop on Fridays (it's usually Thursday). I hope this doesn't mean we have to wait till next week!

I just hope the update make my game stop crashing all the time....
Made my 5. World yesterday and today it crashed the First time :'(
I was surprised it took so long :/

So I got the Dragon Armor and I noticed something off with it's stats. The Mask says it boosts critical chance by 15%, but it only boosts it by 10%. The Breastplate says it's supposed to boost critical by 10%, but it only boosts by 5%. So instead of the 25% critical chance the wiki says the set is supposed to give, it only gives 15%.
Is this a bug? If so, will it be fixed in the next patch or the patch after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom