3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
But just one @Deanzor
If my game is still broken after the update... What should i do/try?

Hopefully that's not the case, let's see how things look tomorrow. If not, we'll have to try and narrow down what is specific to the way you play that leads to the game misbehaving.

Hopefully that's not the case, let's see how things look tomorrow. If not, we'll have to try and narrow down what is specific to the way you play that leads to the game misbehaving.
I really hope that dude xD
5 worlds and all of them crashed...
Feels hopeless^^

Triggered Hardmode on a new world, and tore it to bits with a Picksaw. Was great fun. Found the altars, spawned Cobalt, Mythril and Titanium hardmore ores. Was then able to find them fairly regularly, but bear in mind this was an all-but-brandnew world that I was now mining. It had not been subject to the normal attrition associated with getting to Hardmode.

My other ores were fine too: Platinum, Tin, Iron, Tungsten.

So all checks out for me.

I know it's no help to you, but Terraria is complicated and with near infinite possibilities it's incredibly hard to test every eventuality. So when one of the community runs into an issue we've never seen, we need as much help as possible getting the same thing to happen for us.

Guess it was just a glitchy world or something. I generated a new one on 1.02 and found cobalt ore within a minute of destroying the first altar.

Huh. Didn't even notice it looks like rain. But no, it's mushroom wall that spread onto the patchy jungle wall.
BUT
The mobile version of the game can have Truffle Worms spawn on surface mushroom biomes, but very rarely.
So i just put a crap ton of blocks under ground with a flat surface? Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Is the beetle armor Not aviable on 3ds Version or is it a bug that I didn't get any beetle husks from Golem (~10 kills)? :O

Is the beetle armor Not aviable on 3ds Version or is it a bug that I didn't get any beetle husks from Golem (~10 kills)? :O

No, beetle husks are not YET in the game.

There were misconceptions that they wont be in it at all, which is not true at all.

The past few days I've been trying to find a crashy world without any luck. Not a single world caused a crash.
What I did was:
  1. Create a new world.
  2. Head to both sides of Ocean to see if they have a flipper. Yes, I still have no flippers due to the known bug.
  3. Hang around till the night.
  4. Head to the Dungeon to shatter the sorry Skeletron into shards with an endgame weapon.
  5. Explore the Dungeon thoroughly to collect all those uncraftable lamps and candles.
  6. Delete the world then repeat from the step 1.

Last edited:
Usually, my crashes occur when I create a new world and inmediately start spelunking without pause trying to get underground resources.

By the 15th minute more or less the game crashes, so Ive been manually saving every 10 to avoid having to grind the resources again.

My current theory on the crash however is a "great change in the world without saving" as a crash also occurred while building a massive underground base after cleaning the crimson.

Ps Vita has had that same issue for a while now. I'm not sure if it still does at this point because they've worked hard on optimizing every bit of memory they can but you would crash after making some significant progress altering the world and defeating enemies. This is a memory issue.

No, beetle husks are not YET in the game.

There were misconceptions that they wont be in it at all, which is not true at all.
Ah ok, thanks :)
I would kill him many Times more xD

And it feels my game crashes without reasons...
Some days(like yesterday) it's rare and just(just -.-) crash like 2-3 Times/day.
Other Times like wednesday it's crashing like 7-8 Times in few hours.
While i'm jumping, fishing, exploring, farming soals and sometimes it crashes WHILE i'm saving cause i dont lose when it crash --.--

I really hope it is harder to accidentally toss an item in the trash. I just threw away my Lucky Coin. I reverted to the last time I saved, losing 2 hours of progress. So maybe the auto save thing is better off not present >.>

I really hope it is harder to accidentally toss an item in the trash. I just threw away my Lucky Coin. I reverted to the last time I saved, losing 2 hours of progress. So maybe the auto save thing is better off not present >.>
Lucky coin? On 3ds?
Terraria Wiki told it's just dropped by the flying dutchman, but he's Not in 3ds Version, is he? :O

Ps: just updated... Hope it kills the crashes ^^

1.0.3 - First crash after less then 2 hours -.-
Can someone plz tell me what i can do/try or whatever???
Just nothing what kills my save!
@Deanzor :'(

Lucky coin? On 3ds?
Terraria Wiki told it's just dropped by the flying dutchman, but he's Not in 3ds Version, is he? :O

Ps: just updated... Hope it kills the crashes ^^
Lucky Coin, Discount Card, and Coin Gun are all very rare drops from any enemy in a Pirate Invasion, except Parrots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom