3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.0.3 - First crash after less then 2 hours -.-
Can someone plz tell me what i can do/try or whatever???
Just nothing what kills my save!
@Deanzor :'(

Can you start a new world with a new character in 1.03 and see if that crashes? If that is okay, then try the new character in the crashy world, and then your old character in the new world. That should at least tell us if it's your existing world or character that causes the issue. Or both.

Can you start a new world with a new character in 1.03 and see if that crashes? If that is okay, then try the new character in the crashy world, and then your old character in the new world. That should at least tell us if it's your
existing world or character that causes the issue. Or both.
It's possible to go with a new save Char in one of the worlds of the other? Ok...
That sounds time-consuming...
Why is just my game s**king so bad... -.-

It's possible to go with a new save Char in one of the worlds of the other? Ok...
That sounds time-consuming...
Why is just my game s**king so bad... -.-
The only downside to this is getting Heart Containers and Life Fruits. Otherwise, you can just put everything you've equipped from your main character into a chest and then take it again with your newer character.

Hello.

Finally news on the NOA 1.03 patch release, it's arriving Monday June 13 at 0900 PT.

I'm disappointed not to have it for you this weekend, but at least we have a date now.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts next week, North Americans! Euros, you get yours tomorrow.

Have fun everyone!
Will we get the missing woods and Beetle Husks sometime?

The only downside to this is getting Heart Containers and Life Fruits. Otherwise, you can just put everything you've equipped from your main character into a chest and then take it again with your newer character.
I maxed both out xD
I collected both up to 120-150 each.
Stars for Mana too ^^
And I gave him eq to grave faster n Stuff ^^

But @Deanzor tell me sth...
I should do that, cause it's possible that my First Char is broken?
How big is the Chance that a single Char is broken? And all the other things?
And how can i raise the Chances to play the game like everybody else who dont have such bad Problems? ^^

That is what he is trying to determine tautet - by trying all of those combinations, we can narrow down to what the actual root cause could be. :)

That is what he is trying to determine tautet - by trying all of those combinations, we can narrow down to what the actual root cause could be. :)
Feels like I make a medicine test to find out the side-effects °.°

Why does i have such Problems with that game and no one who's more patient and less raspy about things that should just work?
Every time the game crashes i want to break my 3ds :/

Is there no fester way? :(

Feels like I make a medicine test to find out the side-effects °.°

Why does i have such Problems with that game and no one who's more patient and less raspy about things that should just work?
Every time the game crashes i want to break my 3ds :/

Is there no fester way? :(
You're the chosen one. Your game has been cursed and the dev team wants to dissect your game and use their findings to figure out what it is that's causing these crashes. So you might be under the impression that all of this is for you, to fix your game but it is for a greater purpose - to fix it for everyone else who is dealing with the same thing you are but may not have come here to report their game is broken like yours.

So in other words the more you can test things out, the more you can give the team variables to work with and who knows, maybe you'll be able to lead them to figuring out what's causing major crashes. You could be a hero! They could name the cure Tautetrin.

You're the chosen one. Your game has been cursed and the dev team wants to dissect your game and use their findings to figure out what it is that's causing these crashes. So you might be under the impression that all of
this is for you, to fix your game but it is for a greater purpose - to fix it for everyone else who is dealing with the same thing you are but may not have come here to report their game is
broken like yours.

So in other words the more you can test things out, the more you can give the team variables to work with and
who knows, maybe you'll be able to lead them to figuring out what's
causing major crashes. You could be a hero! They could name the cure Tautetrin.
I'm not interested in beeing a hero, i just want to play that game ^^

Someone just tell me which way got better chances to success...
Testing all what Deanzor told, or delete and reinstall the game or sth?
(and is it possible to do that without losing my save?)

I'm not interested in beeing a hero, i just want to play that game ^^

Someone just tell me which way got better chances to success...
Testing all what Deanzor told, or delete and reinstall the game or sth?
(and is it possible to do that without losing my save?)
It also comes down to the next point, if you're not going to want to report issues and help the dev team out by providing information that regards to your crashes, just staying on this thread to complain and pardon my french, :red: about not being able to play the game isn't going to help anyone. If this is just about you wanting to play your game then just sit tight and wait it out and hope someone else can give the team the variables they're looking for to lead them in the right direction to fixing the issues that your game is having.

It also comes down to the next point, if you're not going to want to report issues and help the dev team out by providing information that regards to your crashes, just staying on this thread to complain and pardon my
french, :red: about not being able to play the game isn't going to help anyone. If this is just about you wanting to play your game then just
sit tight and wait it out and hope someone else can give the team the variables they're looking for to lead them in the right direction to fixing the issues that your game is having.
Sounds for you it's just black or white ^^
I help when i can, no Problem :D
I'm just massive impatient, plus i have Problems without exact Informations...
I dont know whats maybe the Problem (any)
how long i have to do Single parts (the First crash per world comes after 30 min up to 1 day), how big is the
Chance that one of the Tests success, i dont Know what i can do to stop that (just what i should do to test that while no one here got so Bad crash Problems) and no one can tell me for sure that this will help!

I have really big Problems to handle such crap, especially when i dont Know anything...
Atm i just create ne worlds and waiting till the game crashes to start next thing and again...
The only thing that noch su***ng 100% is that I get money each time.

I want to create a big Main Base, but in a stable world (if the worlds are the Problem, but i dont Know hat).
All this make me crazy, you Know?? ^^

All this make me crazy, you Know?? ^^

I understand your frustration.

You don't need to delete your main save. The 1.03 update gives you six world creation slots, and six character slots. How long does your main game and save usually take to crash?

Here is what I would try:
Start a new world and a new character. Explore that world for 1-2 hours and see what happens. Play well beyond the point your main save would normally crash.
Next, take your new character and play in your main world. Does it still crash as regularly as before?
Finally, try your main character in the new world for 1-2 hours. Does that crash in the same way your main world did?

With the new character, I would advise against loading it up with exactly the same loot as your main character by sharing items in the main world for the initial tests. Reason being, it could be some combo of items on your main character that is the problem. I think that is very unlikely, but the key to being able to isolate the problem is by trying to control the variables as much as possible.

I appreciate that is time consuming and diverts you from the main saved game. But the sad reality here is that continuing to play the broken world/character combo isn't going to change anything.

My gut feeling is the same as @Loki - there's some low frequency issue in the initial worldgen that manifests as a constant problem for some players.

I understand if you don't think this is your issue to help us trying to track down, and if you need to vent further you might be better off DM-ing me.

understand your frustration.
Good^^
You don't need to delete your main save. The 1.03 update gives you six world creation
slots, and six character slots. How long does your main game and save usually take to crash?
I had 6 world slots in 1.02^^
My question wasn't about deleteing the Main save, but the game itself.
I thought there is maybe a Chance that load it new would make a difference (but i didn't delete any game of my 3ds, cause terraria is the First i didn't buy as card. So i'm scared that this kills my complete terraria save). But that's maybe senseless, cause another german i talked to had the Same issue (and he got it as card).
I think with "Main game" you Talk about my "First world" (tautopia) where the most of my Stuff is^^
Well, i cannot say that and It's Not just the Main world. With my First/Main Char i created 5 worlds and all of them crashed.
Sometimes it crashes after 15-45 min (up to 7-8 Times in 2-3h) and sometimes it doesn't crash a half day. The 5. World i created with Main Char crashed after nearly a whole day(where i explored 75+%), the 3. or 4. Crashed after ~15 min while i Built houses (before i Started exploring).
What i want to say is... 1-2h It's Not enaugh time to be sure it's "stable" (or whatever).
Here is what I would try:
Start a new world and a new character. Explore that world for 1-2 hours and see what happens. Play
well beyond the point your main save would normally crash.
Next, take your new character and play in your main world. Does it still crash as regularly as before?
Finally, try your main character in the new world for 1-2 hours. Does that crash in the same way your main world did?
Like I said... 1-2h is maybe Not enaugh...
And there is no way it usually crashes... While fishing, fighting, building sth or while i'm saving (to Not lose sth what i lose then -.-)
With the new character, I would advise against
loading it up with exactly the same loot as your main character by sharing items in the main world for the initial tests. Reason being, it could be some combo of items on your
main character that is the problem. I
think that is very unlikely, but the key to being able to isolate the problem is by trying to control the variables as much as possible.
But about the items i wear... If thats the Problem, more player should have such Problems...
It started crashing after ~1,5 days i play terraria and I think you can imagine that my Stuff now is completly different ^^
But i didn't See any Player here who have such massive crash Problems like me...
It's maybe the english/german Translation or sth xD
I appreciate that is time consuming
and diverts you from the main saved game. But the sad reality here is that continuing to play the broken world/character combo isn't going to change anything.
I know... :'(
My gut feeling is the same as @Loki - there's some low frequency issue in the initial worldgen that manifests as a constant problem for some players.
Murphys law make my life xD
I understand if you don't think this is your issue to help us trying to track down, and if you need to vent further you might be better off DM-ing me.
I dont think that way dude, it's a community and I like to help if i can :)
I just could Not enjoy the game before... It would be less Bad if i play it for many months or Years, one update is bugged and I help to find out what it is. But i just started 2,5 weeks ago and that crap make me sick and angry...

Ps: Seems my english is bad again - sry for that ^^

Hello.

Finally news on the NOA 1.03 patch release, it's arriving Monday June 13 at 0900 PT.

I'm disappointed not to have it for you this weekend, but at least we have a date now.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts next week, North Americans! Euros, you get yours tomorrow.

Have fun everyone!
I would say what I told my brother when I saw this, but I don't feel like getting banned for spamming "FINALLY". Can't wait to play the update!:)

14656189244751020886054.jpg
1465618968508-1841472090.jpg
I have no option to re-roll some of my Duke Fishron drops... :(

I want to wait for 1.0.3 on 3ds because the world I have is broken (temple is incorrect and can't get in, dungeon is too small) so I want to wait to make a new world so that I can refresh, make a new home and enjoy the fixed generated structures

I smell a NOA release date... Is that a NOA release date?
June 13?
AWWWW YISSSS

Can't wait to break the game some more, lol. Also, yay for more slots!

Btw, my three worlds remain super stable. My sympathies, @tautet, I wish I could just give you one my worlds, lol.

Are there beetle husks in this update? I have a Golem farm for farming them, but they're not in-game now, so I can't do jack freaking squat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom