3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone having problems making an Avenger Emblem? I have a ranger emblem and 20 souls of might, sight, and fright, plenty to make an emblem but I just can't find the recipe to make it. I am at the Tinkerer's Workshop thing with all the items in my inventory but I just can't make it. Help?
to get the avenger emblem you need sorcerer, ranger and melee emblems and combine them at a tinkerers workshop, what your talking about is a 1.3 recipe.
can womebody tell me if he found a mana flower in the jungle ? bcs i think they don't spawn
I can confirm that yes they should be there, sense I didn't need one, I trashed it. maby the reason there rare is because of how small the world is.

Last edited:
I read the whole thread and didn't see it mentioned, but has anyone noticed the critter spawn rate is way too low? Yesterday I played through multiple days, about 6 rain storms, and only got 3 worms, a firefly and maybe 4 butterflies.

I read the whole thread and didn't see it mentioned, but has anyone noticed the critter spawn rate is way too low? Yesterday I played through multiple days, about 6 rain storms, and only got 3 worms, a firefly and maybe 4 butterflies.

Yes, the bait-critter spawn rate is too low.
Watch the first few posts on this thread, it's updated regularly by devs to reflect issues as they're found. The bait issue has been listed there.

Edit: The post regarding spawn rates from Deanzor is not on the front page (it's on page 7):

Funbunny:
Is it a bug that fishing bait is virtually impossible to fine? I've found like one worm after hours of searching and breaking surface stuff. I might have seen one butterfly in that time and no grasshoppers.
Deanzor:
Yes, this is a known issue and will be fixed in the forthcoming update. Apologies that one got past us.

Last edited:
the fishing rods have to be adjusted. that bobber moves too slow. fishing still works but it has to be fine tuned. I wanna see the bobber fly through the air when I cast in the water.

I've experienced a bug where the dungeon guardian or dungeon mobs don't spawn. This happens 2/3 times I make or load a world.[/QUOTE] Same here. Only in certain places. The thing that is really annoying is that 1/5 of the eater or worlds I spawn early game despawn beginning of the fight because it doesn't think I even am in the corruption. P.S. I don't have this problem in the crimson.

Oh, and this is something I've been meaning to say for a while, I just never got around to it.

Can we have it so that the manual cursor aiming with the D-Pad can go across the entire screen when using the Magic Missile, Rainbow Rod, and Flamelash? Other Console versions do this, and not having this kinda causes those items to lose their novelty, since you can only control them in extremely close range.

I think that we should be able to fully customize controls for 3ds like using the camera joystick like a aim stick like on psvita. Plus items in inventory should all be available on the building view that way i can use items more quickly

u my :red:ing god o juste fighted the destroyer and take care when he shot his lazers beam my 3ds was at 5fps that was horrible

Here's a bug. If you place an actuator before putting wire down on it, it will be invisible no matter what until you place a wire over it. I was placing down actuators and nothing was happening then when I put a wire on top of where the actuator was it appeared.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451885377,1451884863][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's another glitch. I was creating a farm with actuators and when I had a lot of wires and actuators on the screen the bottom screen started to glitch out. It would sometimes just turn black and other times items on my bottom screen would disappear and then come back. None of the actual items disappeared just their icons. Then my health and mana display started to disappear and reappear depending on how many actuators were on screen or not. The game was having problems loading all the wires and actuators I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom