3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, the terraria wiki says theres a guaranteed lava charm in each world but I literally have everywhere explored on one of my 3DS world's but no luck, any ideas?

Hey guys, the terraria wiki says theres a guaranteed lava charm in each world but I literally have everywhere explored on one of my 3DS world's but no luck, any ideas?
I have found a handful of lava charms in the various worlds I've searched. They can be found in golden chests in the Cavern layer or below, and as the Underground Jungle seems to have more gold chests you're more likely to stumble upon one there.

If you've drained the chests in the Underground Jungle and don't want to excavate every pocket in the underground then just make a new world to search. :p

I have found a handful of lava charms in the various worlds I've searched. They can be found in golden chests in the Cavern layer or below, and as the Underground Jungle seems to have more gold chests you're more likely to stumble upon one there.

If you've drained the chests in the Underground Jungle and don't want to excavate every pocket in the underground then just make a new world to search. :p

So just keep creating worlds and hunting those underground jungles then?

Yeah! And pillage the Lihzahrd Temple for Power Cells if you've reached that point in the game.
Or make a Lihzard temple farm to get the power cells, which is what I did.
[doublepost=1473118419,1473117901][/doublepost]
image.jpeg
See.

why would you have to do that? you have a switch on the inside to turn the contraption off. you wait for the carnage to cease, grab your loot, get back in and start all over.

why would you have to do that? you have a switch on the inside to turn the contraption off. you wait for the carnage to cease, grab your loot, get back in and start all over.
Yeah, I have a 1 second timer on the inside that I can turn off.
[doublepost=1473160098,1473160066][/doublepost]
Wouldn't it be easier to somehow teleport them above you and then kill them? That way you don't have to periodically throw yourself into death every time you go to pick up your drops.
I have a 1 second timer that I can turn off.

Since the Christmas present drops still have their color names (blue present, green present, yellow present), I assume that you can't get 1.2.2 items from them, like for example, the Mrs. Claus vanity outfit. Is my assumption correct?

Since the Christmas present drops still have their color names (blue present, green present, yellow present), I assume that you can't get 1.2.2 items from them, like for example, the Mrs. Claus vanity outfit. Is my assumption correct?

ive only gotten candy cane blocks (and on unlikely occasions the snow globe). I don't know for sure.

Your assumption is correct, the cornercuts involved with the 3DS release included sacrificing the drops from the Present dropbag item.

Some 1.2.2, 1.2.3, and 1.2.4 content has not yet reached this port and it has not been definitively disclosed that they will, with complete confirmation, be in the 3DS version.
This is why we do not see items and additions such as all the Present drops, the nerfed Spectre set, or the Travelling Merchant in 3DS at this moment.

I don't mind that the 3DS version is a fusion of multiple updates in one package. a bit of 1.2.3, a bit of 1.2.4, a bit of 1.3, most if not all of 1.2, and honestly I'm hoping for a bit of 1.3. I don't mind the world sizes being small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom