3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope (but I doubt we will) that we at least get an exclusive final boss. Ocram doesn't really feel like a final boss. He's more of a challenge boss. No real lead up to him like with the Moon Lord.

Maybe not a boss, but it would be neat if something like an alternate version to the Giant Tortoise was added in the underworld that has a green shell with spikes on it, yellow skin and a little bit of red hair. Oh and spiked arm cuffs, can't forget that. And it drops the Princess costume or mushrooms when killed.
:D

Maybe not a boss, but it would be neat if something like an alternate version to the Giant Tortoise was added in the underworld that has a green shell with spikes on it, yellow skin and a little bit of red hair. Oh and spiked arm cuffs, can't forget that. And it drops the Princess costume or mushrooms when killed.
:D
Ooooh that would be awesome! :D
......Wait! King Slime drops the ninja costume. And that implies that King Slime previously killed a ninja. So if that turtle dragon were to drop a princess costume... Oh gawd! oAo

EDIT: Welp, had another of my worlds get corrupted. ._. Thankfully I thought ahead and kept all important stuff (orichalcum anvil, adamantite hellforge, trophies, etc.) in a locker and piggy bank. But I think I'mma take a break from Terraria until the next update. :/

Last edited:
I have also not been playing any more since one of my favorite YouTuber's words was corrupted out of the blue.
I don't want to risk having the same thing happen to me :(

I hope the next update fixes the problem, I really do :(

I have also not been playing any more since one of my favorite YouTuber's words was corrupted out of the blue.
I don't want to risk having the same thing happen to me :(

I hope the next update fixes the problem, I really do :(
Same, luckily my world hasn't been corrupted at all.

Ok, so no one seems to have noticed but I need to point it out. It's a sprite bug. A good amount of tools *pickaxes/swords/ect* When swung there's a transparent red pixels to squares around the sprite. I'm not sure If I can post a picture on my New 3DS Xl. If anyone knows if I can, please let me know. This is a bug that needs to be brought attention to the Devs.

Ok, so no one seems to have noticed but I need to point it out. It's a sprite bug. A good amount of tools *pickaxes/swords/ect* When swung there's a transparent red pixels to squares around the sprite. I'm not sure If I can post a picture on my New 3DS Xl. If anyone knows if I can, please let me know. This is a bug that needs to be brought attention to the Devs.
Press the Home button to stop the game at the exact moment you want to take a screenshot then open up Miiverse. You can save the screenshot to your screenshot album then log on to miiverse on a web browser, bring up your screenshot album and copy the url or download the image and upload it as an attachment here. Hope that helps.

If you mean the "stray pixels" effect (I have a screen somewhere), that is an artifact of the low resolution supported by 3DS. We saw that long ago and I even confirmed it with our internal artists to be "unavoidable". :(

Let's see it though, in case it is something else

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0e8tevHmA
Loki, sorry if there is a no link rule and if i'm breaking that rule. But here is a link to y miiverse post with the screenshot. I'll get a better one.
[doublepost=1473525703,1473525244][/doublepost]Ok I found a way, but the golden fishing rod is a good example of the red transparent boxes I was talking about.
[doublepost=1473526074][/doublepost]Another bug or limitation i'm not sure*

I can only hear sound effects from like enemies blocks whatever that are 4-5 tiles near my character. Any SFX farther than 4-5 tiles is just too quiet to even hear with headphones and max volume. This really bothers me. I'm not complaining though, the devs respond to us, help us and they work hard. I never thought a game like terraria could be on 3ds, but they did it. Thanks for everything!

Attachments

• HNI_0086.JPG
    HNI_0086.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 164
↑If you want a example, of this SFX bug↑

Use the Christmas tree sword. Listen to the bulbs breaking at different distances. You'll see what i'm talking about.
[doublepost=1473527449,1473527043][/doublepost]RazorBlade Typhoon seems to have Half Sprite Syndrome

Attachments

• HNI_0087_MPO.JPG
    HNI_0087_MPO.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 143
Also, The Golem seems to spawn quite oddly, and he downright refuses to drop the Beetle Husks the wiki states he is required to do every time he surrenders. So rude!

↑If you want a example, of this SFX bug↑

Use the Christmas tree sword. Listen to the bulbs breaking at different distances. You'll see what i'm talking about.
[doublepost=1473527449,1473527043][/doublepost]RazorBlade Typhoon seems to have Half Sprite Syndrome
It's been stated that the RazorBlade Typhoon looks like a boomerang, but still works as if it was the PC sprite. Idk if they'll fix it, but it's not a big problem to me. Honestly, I like it like this.

is 1.3 coming to 3DS?
No, it's impossible sadly. We can have a few items and features from 1.2.4 and 1.3, but never the full deal. It's best to select the items that the fans want the most and see what is possible to add in to the limited amount of space that they have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom