3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using a N3DS. I've been somewhat lucky though in comparison to other players who have consistent crashes, this corruption is the only issue I've experienced.

I had forgotten about that!. I had however read a little while ago that Terraria on the 3DS doesn't save data in the standard locations (or something similar) which means you can't use the inbuilt backup feature.

I've just tried to do a backup myself and selecting Terraria displays the message "There is no save data that can be backed up". So I guess a fair warning is don't delete the game expecting the data to be saved.
yeah plz dont or u might kill urself

Ah Nintendo...Gotta love em right?
[doublepost=1477921236,1477920961][/doublepost]Let's hope the process isn't TOO long.My fingers have been tingling all over for this update but to be fair,it's worth the wait.

So it Seems that I can hope that I can play terraria in about 4 weeks without crashes(MAYBE) for the First time since mey...

Slightly "yay"
(my anticipation is just nearly gone)

So it Seems that I can hope that I can play terraria in about 4 weeks without crashes(MAYBE) for the First time since mey...

Slightly "yay"
(my anticipation is just nearly gone)
More than likely they fixed the crash issues.After all,they did work hard.Im sure they wouldn't leave a bug lingering in their sights.Not to say that our Update will be 100% but free,but it should range around 95% to 80% Bug Free...Because Every Update regardless,DOES come with bugs.Pesky Little Ones...
[doublepost=1477927279,1477927193][/doublepost]New 3DS users should have about a 90/95% Bug Free experience...Old 3DS Users will need to upgrade to a New 3DS eventually because I dunno how far the N3DS Version will go.

More than likely they fixed the crash issues.After all,they did work hard.Im sure they wouldn't leave a bug lingering in their sights.Not to say that our Update will be 100% but free,but it should range around 95% to 80% Bug Free...Because Every Update regardless,DOES come with bugs.Pesky Little Ones...
[doublepost=1477927279,1477927193][/doublepost]New 3DS users should have about a 90/95% Bug Free experience...Old 3DS Users will need to upgrade to a New 3DS eventually because I dunno how far the N3DS Version will go.
I have o3ds xl and I just want to play without crashes (and maybe small new things) ^^

I have o3ds xl and I just want to play without crashes (and maybe small new things) ^^
Hmm...I dunno if you'll get bigger Worlds then...Deanzor said it was only New3DS users like myself and Manman here...But If you an XL then...I guess...?Hmm...You may want to check with Deanzor.You can Alert him with "@"

Great news! So we could be playing the larger worlds in about 6 weeks? Awesome. I'm excited to see the patch notes. Please, PLEASE, have fixed the crashes!!!

I admire your optimism. Hate to bring you down but the bugs have persisted through every update so far. Hopefully they've sorted them out, but I wouldn't be surprised if they never fix the crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom