3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, very cool! Thanks for sharing! While I would have loved to see a new item or two and maybe some of the mounts, I'm still really excited for the bigger worlds and improved stability! ♥

Probably not gonna happen, though. Something about the shaders other versions use for dye not working on the DS.
Yeah pixel shaders don't work with the 3DS tech, so the only alternate would be storing IDs for literally every combo of items and dyes. Which would not happen with the available storage they can deal with.

If my memory serves correctly, that's why it won't ever be a thing.

Super excited! (Though Pokemon Moon and Hyrule Warriors Legends will also keep me prettt busy XD)

I hope 1.0.4 isn't the last update. Now that it will be relatively stable, maybe they can work on adding as much as they can to make it as on par to the other versions as possible, and maybe some original content as well. Beetle Armor is definitely a step in the right direction. :D

I just noticed that Holy Arrows don't seem to be dropping stars but as far as I know this was also an issue in the other versions of console terraria as well as the mobile version which is probably why since the 3ds version of terraria seems to be heavily based off the mobile port. Aside from that I'm pretty hyped for this update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom