3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you guys that dont have the update yet, Its not a forced one you have to go to the Eshop and search terraria and it should appear as a manual update. and also I remembered that Smash 3ds can play as a controller for the wii U version, so could that be possible for a later 3ds patch? like Terraria on 3ds can be used as a controller for terraria wii U version?

I found a bug...I have a hotel that goes to the top of the world,and whenever I am neat the base it thinks it is night time

You guys should push the update, or send a notification to anyone with the game to get the 1.0.3 version. I would have never knew it was available, if I hadn't read somewhere you need to search the eShop for it.

You guys should push the update, or send a notification to anyone with the game to get the 1.0.3 version. I would have never knew it was available, if I hadn't read somewhere you need to search the eShop for it.
That's a Nintendo thing, not the dev team. I do believe there will be a notification after some time if they person hasn't already updated it by then.

That's a Nintendo thing, not the dev team. I do believe there will be a notification after some time if they person hasn't already updated it by then.
Nintendo can send notifications about streetpasses, new items in Tomodatchi, various Mii plaza stuff like Puzzle swaps, Badge Arcade sends notification about maintenance. Why not allow devs to in this kind of situation?

But having used a 3DS for a while, it seems like 1.0.3 isn't really an 'update'. It's downloaded as if it were DLC. This could also contribute to it not auto updating. I recently just bought the game, put it in my 3DS, and right off the hop asked if it could update to 1.0.1.

Just updated. The moment I entered the game, I got a notification saying to not delete patch data, because your newest character will not be compatible with earlier versions. I thought it was mentioned that this was changed for 1.03.

Glitch:

When on Frost Moon, the Frost Moon theme is not there. I know it because I have been grinding the Frost Moon for the past 5 hours and not once has the music shown up.

Is it me or are nights a lot shorter in the 3DS version then other version? The first time I fought frost moon, I got only at wave twelve, And trust me, that's no good record in my book >.<

Noticed a bunch of good things from the update so far.

First and foremost, the biome recognition works like a charm now! My arena is made entirely out of Lihzahrd Brick, and before it only thought I was in the overworld surface. Now it always thinks i'm in a Jungle! Even my Dungeon recognition is flawless.

The invasions now work perfectly during the day! I actually have a bunch of Pirate Maps in my inventory, giving me something to do during the day while I wait for night time for the Frost Moon!

And, well, that's it for now. I'll be back soon to report more.

A few odd things have come up so far.

When I started my world, I found a small patch of Corruption right next to my Rotten Chunk/Soul of Night farm. The corruption in that farm is closed off, so either a patch of corruption appearing in the world upon entering it post-1.03 is a bug, or something about the biomes spreading in the patch was changed.

I know this was mentioned already, but the healing effect on Vampire Knives are bugged, and appear far to my left.

Scorpions now spawn properly. But whenever you kill one, their dropped gore don't spread across the ground like it should. Instead, for some reason, they slowly drop into the ground and get larger the farther down they go.

A few things regarding the Frost Moon:

The crafting section that the Naughty Present is in is not the Miscellaneous section where it should be. Instead it's in the crafting section with blocks, chairs, etc.

Like a few people have already mentioned, there is no music for the entire event.

Present Mimics were spawning on the very first wave, which according to the wave info shouldn't be happening.

Santa-NK1 will not change into its second form, even though the gore it drops shows what it would look like in its second form.

When an Ice Queen is present, literally nothing else will spawn. I suppose that's because of limitations on the hardware.

Other than that, the Frost Moon is a pretty solid event. I loved it so much I died to an Everscream. I guess that's a sign that I need to bring potions next time around.

I found a glitch. When using hook. (i have the dual hook, if it matters)

I latch onto the blocks directly above me, and when I try to use the d-pad to place blocks, it doesn't work, it freaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom