3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing this game NON STOP. Surprisingly, not much of the new content because I've started a new world and have been doing a lot of fishing. Speaking of fishing, it is PERFECT I've had no problems with it and all the quest reward items in it work just like they're suppose to!

I think the next content update should have some 1.3 sprites for stuff like the nazar, colbalt shield, ect.

Edit: speaking of update, what do have planned for later? Content? Just bug fixes?

I've been playing this game NON STOP. Surprisingly, not much of the new content because I've started a new world and have been doing a lot of fishing. Speaking of fishing, it is PERFECT I've had no problems with it and all the quest reward items in it work just like they're suppose to!

I think the next content update should have some 1.3 sprites for stuff like the nazar, colbalt shield, ect.

Edit: speaking of update, what do have planned for later? Content? Just bug fixes?
I think the update is awesome because it fixes the background and music in biomes, and it adds some things and fixed the tuffle.

I think there are just few possible answers which are less helpful then yours -.-
So i should spend ~200€ (nothing else then xl would it be) for a new 3ds XL (where it's just one game which it needs) for a 15€(in sale) game(which just should work like all of yours) i got as a gift in a big fortune???
(no answer, it's a rhetorical question).

I will Buy a new 3ds in the Moment it is necessary for some game i want and Not for terraria!
I like it, but it's Not worth.
I bought my 3ds xl together with pokemon y (+a link between worlds), cause before nothing was worth it ^^

whats those values in american

also sorr y if english is terrible im like dying so yeah

I too have been experiencing the multiplayer crashing. It works great if I host on my n3ds but if I host on my 2ds, it crashes about once every 30 minutes. I've tried making new worlds/characters but I still get these crashes. I've removed every source of interference that I could think of but alas, no luck. Sadly if you don't have a n3ds, the only solution is to make sure that you save often, to avoid losing your progress.

I have 1.0.3 installed.

I too have been experiencing the multiplayer crashing. It works great if I host on my n3ds but if I host on my 2ds, it crashes about once every 30 minutes. I've tried making new worlds/characters but I still get these crashes. I've removed every source of interference that I could think of but alas, no luck. Sadly if you don't have a n3ds, the only solution is to make sure that you save often, to avoid losing your progress.

I have 1.0.3 installed.

Ok, so that is a clear pattern there, thanks. @Deanzor I assume the host console is taking on a larger RAM hit?

Is it more likely when you have more stuff and/or more players on screen or off screen, etc?

hello everyone, just wanted to drop by and say that I really appreciate the effort the team is making and all the updates so far.

the game does crash every now and then but still quickly became my favorite game on the 3DS!

can't wait for more content at least on the New 3DS and hopefully have all the bugs ironed out one day.

thanks guys :passionate::passionate:

edit: btw guys! any chance for a 3DS theme to be released? I'd love that! I'd purchase it in a heartbeat ahah

Last edited:
Sooo... some things I noticed:
Auto-swinging a hammer still hammers the first block
Auto-dig still targets the block you are grappled to
Fishing now works while the player is underwater
The Steampunker still displays one of the Painter's quotes
Items with no sell value still display “cannot be sold" despite the change in the update

Also, @Deanzor, my save took almost twenty seconds! Utterly ridiculous! I don't know why I even put up with this game anymore! But seriously, I'm really pleased with the VASTLY improved save times (it was taking 4 minutes and up before for me)
Thanks for being on top of these things, and just know that Terraria is one of the main reasons I bought my 3DS, and definitely my favorite game on it.
Cheers!

In my new 3ds, grappling upwards and moving the cursor freaks it out.

And I have random pixels all around my bottom screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom