3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the grappling hook supposed to fire at the box where you are placing down a block?
I think it's very tedious now... Is this intentional?
[doublepost=1466745107,1466744835][/doublepost]
Oh well my version is 1.0.3
My version is 1.0.3 also, I just made the world during 1.0.0. Maybe it has something to do with world generation? (My ice biome also gets cut in the middle by the dungeon.)
My game is digital and on the new 3ds xl.

Has anyone else had crashing issues?????? My game has been crashing every 15 mins and its starting to get on my nerve. :mad:

Yes, from what I can tell many of us have had crashes. My crashes started with the new update, however others have had crashes from release.
That's just great......... now how long is it going to be until they put out a new update to fix all of this. I might take a break from terraria................... :sigh:

That's just great......... now how long is it going to be until they put out a new update to fix all of this. I might take a break from terraria................... :sigh:
My game is crashing too.
On tuesday Deanzor told me they are looking for the issue and have to test test test...
3+ weeks Minimum.
I think more :'(

My game is crashing too.
On tuesday Deanzor told me they are looking for the issue and have to test test test...
3+ weeks Minimum.
I think more :'(
I really hope they find the issue fast and patch it before the 3ds community crumbles. I am going to stay positive about this and hopefully the 3ds community understands that it takes a lot to develop a game and have no glitches. But its sad because this is a great game and having issues like this (I hate to say this) makes the game difficult to enjoy 100%. I will stop my rant here and just say I am just hoping to see this bug fixed. :indifferent:

I really hope they find the issue fast and patch it before the 3ds community crumbles. I am going to stay positive about this and hopefully the 3ds community understands that it takes a lot to develop a game and have no glitch es. But its sad because this is a great game and having issues like this (I hate to say this) makes the game difficult to enjoy 100%. I will stop my rant here and just say I am just hoping to see this bug fixed. :indifferent:
Absolutly ^^

Ok, since the update there is TONS of crashing; like several times a day. Also, I can not (and mean at all) seem to fish in the ocean biome and catch actual ocean fish. All I get is bass after bass and the occasional wooden crate, as well as forest quest fish. Oh and don't put a nice painting into stained glass unless you are positive you're keeping it there, as it seems to give back 'Land' every time.

anyone manage to create an artificial desert? I drained an ocean and no desert. I also took over 1000 sand blocks from another world and placed them near the ocean on mine and still, no desert. at least the background didn't change and I haven't had any cacti grow :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom