3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
This was a glitch when I was trying to make the cursed flames and if it wasnt for posts on miiverse,I wouldn't know the white square was a bookshelf

Well it's been awhile since I have been on the 3ds forums. Nithertheless, I came back to report a glitch i found instantly replaying after the 1.0.3 update came out. The glich is your able to summen the Duke fishron anywhere, (was able to accidently summen in the duke fishron in the snow biome and died quick) so atm that was the only major glich I found, if I find any more I'll see about reporting.
Have a good day.:)

You can hit up the terraria wiki to see if there are any pets excluded from the current version of the 3DS. As for your two questions, I can confirm that you can get the black kitty pet, it just has an extremely low chance of being obtained. I can also confirm the Tsunami as well, Duke Fishron is one of 2 bosses I know that has all their drops in this version besides the treasure bag obviously. All you can do is hope the RNG blesses you with what you want sooner than later.
Thanks for the info SingleLeaf33.I r

no Crimson seeds? :sigh:

also here's a bug I found, rain clouds not raining

Attachments

• WVW69jb_S6E694LBti.jpg
    WVW69jb_S6E694LBti.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 148
Can anyone also confirm that mechanicals spawn naturally once you break your first altar (You feel the air getting colder around you, This is going to be a terrible night, etc.) ?

I hope in the update there is a fix for the Angry Nimbus and Raven minions going through ceiling blocks if they stay in a fixed position trying to go up.

Spectre Hood hasn't had the ridiculous nerf it has on all other versions, pls nerf spectre hood

also, flairon can go through blocks. Nothing too much, just like razorpine-level block bypassing

When do u guys think they'll give us update news for Terraria 3ds and also what do u think they will add.just curious to see opinions other than mine.

When do u guys think they'll give us update news for Terraria 3ds and also what do u think they will add.just curious to see opinions other than mine.

I think we may get update news within a week or two, and I'm not expecting much besides bug fixes. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much or I'll be disappointed.
hopefully we at least get a 1.2.4 content update, that doesn't seem too hard to do, along with bigger worlds on the New 3DS.

Are u able to craft the avenger/destroyer emblem in Terraria 3DS and if so how do u craft it cause I have a warrior emblem and I have 5 each of souls of sight, might and fright.

Are u able to craft the avenger/destroyer emblem in Terraria 3DS and if so how do u craft it cause I have a warrior emblem and I have 5 each of souls of sight, might and fright.
Yes you are, but the crafting recipe is different. To craft the Avenger Emblem, you need to have a Warrior, Ranger, and Sorcerer Emblem, then craft them together at a Tinkerer's Workshop. After that, just grab an Eye of the Golem to make a Destroyer Emblem.
[doublepost=1469707649,1469707564][/doublepost]Also just noting a bug here to see if it hadn't been reported yet that Lepus explodes into corrupt bunny bits.

Um, I somehow got the magma stone in the Lihzard Temple in pre hardmode when I was exploring in another world.

If anyone's wondering, an enemy dropped it.

Last edited:
Im not trying to be pushy but can we have a date for news about the update? Or if anyone knows the date can you post it. Thanks :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom