3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you place a potion on a shelf?

also, 64GB Samsung memory card half full here, it's very fast but I still get crashes, got one today when I pressed save. those are the most stressful ones! :sigh:

Does anybody have crashes with the cartridge game? or is it only people with the digital version that have all the crashes?

ps.: my card is class 4

Does anybody have crashes with the cartridge game? or is it only people with the digital version that have all the crashes?

ps.: my card is class 4
I heard about someone in Germany with same Problems with the card Version.

Ps: my too (the sd which was in the 3ds when i brought it)

Any insight on what will be in it?(Other than bug fixes)? When I think of big, I think of more weapons, armor, and Martian Madness.:naughty:
Deanzor probably won't give any hints until it's close to the release date for the update.

Nvm, he gave SOME hints but not enough to give away anything really.

Last edited:
But still, "something big" could potentially mean a variety of things. A big content update, bigger worlds, or even some more exclusive stuff, like a new boss or event.

new boss/event is unlikely, we already have all 1.2.4 events & bosses.
bigger worlds could be a possibility, but not a likely one.
big conent update is most likely option. 3ds has more holes needing to be patched in order for it to be complete 1.2.4 (minus paint/dyes). personally, i think we will be getting mounts or travelling merchant

new boss/event is unlikely, we already have all 1.2.4 events & bosses.
bigger worlds could be a possibility, but not a likely one.
big conent update is most likely option. 3ds has more holes needing to be patched in order for it to be complete 1.2.4 (minus paint/dyes). personally, i think we will be getting mounts or travelling merchant
That's not what I'm saying. I think they might add something, besides the Zapinator, that's exclusive to the 3DS version. It seems like he wants us to think we're getting more than just a content update, considering we still don't know really anything about it.

I don't mean to tease you guys, the reality is that we have a list of stuff and a period of time to get it done. The priorities are:

1. Stability
2. Quality of life bugfixes
3. One major content addition
4. Smaller content additions

I can't speak about (4) because we don't yet know how far the work on (3) will allow us to get down that list. But (3) is a game changer. A lot of you are going like (3), but we've not started that piece of work yet. I'm pretty sure it can be done, but until we know for sure I need to keep quiet.

What I will say is the inability to hammer platforms into stairs has bothered me for ages, and I'll be gutted if we don't get that in. So let's assume that's confirmed.

I don't mean to tease you guys, the reality is that we have a list of stuff and a period of time to get it done. The priorities are:

1. Stability

I can't speak about (4) because we don't yet know how far the work on (3) will allow us to get down that list. But (3) is a game changer. A lot of you are going like (3), but we've not started that piece of work yet. I'm pretty sure it can be done, but until we know for sure I need to keep quiet.

What I will say is the inability to hammer platforms into stairs has bothered me for ages, and I'll be gutted if we don't get that in. So let's assume that's confirmed.
Oooh ;)

Thanks Deanzor :3

Do you plan on working on online multiplayer once you figure out the crash issues and make the game more stable, if it's even possible to add online multiplayer?

Last edited:

1. Stability

I wonder if these new contents you are talking about are N3DS exclusive or we will enjoy them in O3DS too

is it possible to tell us? ;)

1. Stability

:eek:

Can next update update Razorblade Typhoon's projectiles (not the 1.3 rework where it is very slow but fires 2 projectiles) in the sense that the boomerangs it fires are replaced with the disks in every other version?

1. Stability
2. Quality of life Bugfixes

Sounds good, nice Stuff man ^^
As long as this damn crashes Stopp, i'm ok with it ^^

But what i'm Interested is the time you have...
When is the Deadline for the next update? Cannot wait for it :)

#1 on my list is stability
#2 is get the game at equivalency with 1.2.4
#3 bigger worlds on New 3DS

after this I'd be completely satisfied with the 3DS game and awaiting an NX version :)

1. Stability

I haven't even had a chance to hold my 3DS because of work these past couple of weeks. Reading this has certainly made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom