3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
oOOugat.png

actually, yes. we see red as an almighty deity in that group.

I think it's difficult that the next update brings us full Terraria 1.3, just considering consoles like Vita or PS3 will not see this version

1.2.4. is more likely to happen :D
Think:
3DS runs on something similar to mobile. If it ran on something similar to Console, our next update would be bug fixes, and than that's it. But, 3DS version has a chance of getting 1.3. Also, Deanzor said a MAJOR update. Prob some 1.3 stuff.

All I can really say is, don't get your hopes up for 1.3 stuff in 3DS. As much as I would like to use an Influx Waver or a Last Prism on 3DS, you are asking too much from the 3DS Dev team. Most likely candidate for "A big feature" is worldsize adjustability and soft/med/hardcore options.

@Deanzor are reindeer bells in 3DS? I was a member here since a few days before 1.0.3 dropped and I didn't find a post giving a definite answer on whether its in or not.
The wiki doeen't exactly say they are in, but at the same time it says they probably weren't since we don't have any other mounts.

I still believe they might be in right now, though, even if none have dropped in 15+ Frost Moons I've done. I thought the same about the Fishron Trophy back before 1.03. No one had confirmed its existence, but I still believed there was a slim chance it might've been in there.

The wiki doeen't exactly say they are in, but at the same time it says they probably weren't since we don't have any other mounts.

I still believe they might be in right now, though, even if none have dropped in 15+ Frost Moons I've done. I thought the same about the Fishron Trophy back before 1.03. No one had confirmed its existence, but I still believed there was a slim chance it might've been in there.

Did you get to Wave 15+? It needs to be Wave 15 or beyond for reindeer bells to have a chance to spawn (in pc, reindeer bells drop earlier but thats cuz of expert mode). Even then, it has a 0.83% chance to drop, or a roughly 1/125 chance to drop. The reason I needed Dean to confirm it is because he helped develop it, so he most likely knows whether it is in or not.

All I can really say is, don't get your hopes up for 1.3 stuff in 3DS. As much as I would like to use an Influx Waver or a Last Prism on 3DS, you are asking too much from the 3DS Dev team. Most likely candidate for "A big feature" is worldsize adjustability and soft/med/hardcore options.

I think I should get a N3DS, I guess :p

Did you get to Wave 15+? It needs to be Wave 15 or beyond for reindeer bells to have a chance to spawn (in pc, reindeer bells drop earlier but thats cuz of expert mode). Even then, it has a 0.83% chance to drop, or a roughly 1/125 chance to drop. The reason I needed Dean to confirm it is because he helped develop it, so he most likely knows whether it is in or not.
Ok, yes, I see your point. I said "15+ Frost Moons" because it was 15 out of roughly 20 I did where I reached Wave 15.

But yeah, 15 obvioisly wasn't enough to get me something with an incredibly low drop rate. Which is why I still have faith in the bells.

CALM DOWN EVERYONE!!!!! If you want to have an update as soon as possible it won't contain a lot of stuff. developers can't :red: out all of 1.2.4 in a hour. Have patience and quit bugging them. This is why I have been far from the forums, to put distance between me and the hype. I suggest you all do the same. Thanks.
I'm not saying that u shouldn't be exited. I was just saying how ridiculous it is that you all expect a perfect game and have it done in a short time span. I'm almost positive the developers are trying there hardest to put out a nice update for you, and you complain that it's not coming out fast enough and they should work harder to do so. They are a small team working on a massive game and I praise them for working as hard as they are. I'm sure it's a kick in the balls to them when people say, "I'm going to stop playing because a update isn't coming out this month". Your entitled to be exited for a game or update but don't bug the developers about when the update is coming out. If you still disagree just put yourself into their shoes and think about the stress and frustration they are feeling. Thank you and have a nice day.
[doublepost=1471395302,1471394923][/doublepost]
Dude, this hype is fueling me. It's keeping me from being sad because of school and a death that just occurred, so please, let us have our hype to keep our happiness.

Also Midnight I am so sorry about the loss you are experiencing. I did not intend that post to make you not be hyped for the update. I was saying that if you want the update as soon as possible and you are bugging the devs over and over, that it might be a good idea too back off from the hype. but I am not making you. I hope you understand and once again I am very sorry for loss.
[doublepost=1471395367][/doublepost]..........y did my post go into the box............XD

I'm not saying that u shouldn't be exited. I was just saying how ridiculous it is that you all expect a perfect game and have it done in a short time span. I'm almost positive the developers are trying there hardest to put out a nice update for you, and you complain that it's not coming out fast enough and they should work harder to do so. They are a small team working on a massive game and I praise them for working as hard as they are. I'm sure it's a kick in the balls to them when people say, "I'm going to stop playing because a update isn't coming out this month". Your entitled to be exited for a game or update but don't bug the developers about when the update is coming out. If you still disagree just put yourself into their shoes and think about the stress and frustration they are feeling. Thank you and have a nice day.
[doublepost=1471395302,1471394923][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1471395367][/doublepost]..........y did my post go into the box............XD
Sry didn't notice.

Hello
I was wondering if the raven staff is possible to obtain, and if it is (don't know if its my luck or its just a bug but...) How do you get it? I know that its a chance to get from that pumking but I have been farming it for hours and I can't get it and sometimes it a pumking won't even drop an item so yeah... If this is a bug please fix it as I have wanted a lot of hallowed bars,pumpkins, and ectoplasms just to get one.

Hello
I was wondering if the raven staff is possible to obtain, and if it is (don't know if its my luck or its just a bug but...) How do you get it? I know that its a chance to get from that pumking but I have been farming it for hours and I can't get it and sometimes it a pumking won't even drop an item so yeah... If this is a bug please fix it as I have wanted a lot of hallowed bars,pumpkins, and ectoplasms just to get one.
Yes it is possible to obtain, it's dropped by Pumpking.

Hello
Yeah it's not a bug. Seems like RNG hasn't been in your favor. I have handfuls of each of Pumpkings drops, some more than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom