3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I belive we will have a announcement for the update in the next week or so because the update for consoles just came out. But that's just a theory, a game theory......................................................................................sorry I got carried away. :sigh:

Okay, so I belive we will have a announcement for the update in the next week or so because the update for consoles just came out. But that's just a theory, a game theory......................................................................................sorry I got carried away. :sigh:
This is what Deanzor said in a conversation I made with him: Planning to announce the 3DS content a week today. The release is a bit further away, but at least you'll know what we're working on. Keep the faith.

Update on my world loading crashing issue.

It seems it's two of my worlds that it's happening to, and both of them were sort of my main ones (one was for storing stuff and the other was the one I made progress on).
Did a google search and it seems I'm not the only one this has happened to. I was even led back to an earlier page of this thread so it isn't new.
Repairing software option on the eshop did nothing. Neither did using a different character to play in those worlds. Other worlds work fine so I dunno what the issue could be. :/
This sounds like a data corruption of your World, if I've ever heard of one. This has only happened to me once, and it SUCKED.

They are seemingly irreversable through software repairs, which is a bit of a problem. Hopefully it's just a bugged entity or item that can be removed so your world and everybody else's can be reawoken.

If data corruptions of Worlds can happen, then data corruptions of characters could also be possible. So, what can I say...

Tread carefully.

Has anyone here gotten a frost moon trophy yet.
WVW69je2BbAHE24qLN

No one go my game theory reference.......................... `:sigh:

So, 505Games has said: "we’ll be confirming one of the most requested features is coming to 3DS"

As I see it, they are talking about bigger worlds in N3DS. What do you think about this?

I was hoping this was not the "great new content" announced (because I have no N3DS... ;()

However, Deanzor's words were quite clear:

Something big.

I have just a o3ds xl too and for me... a terraria what's working like it has to (+ few small things like better working Co op) would be big enaugh for me :/

sounds possible :eek:
that WAS one of the most requested features
Bigger worlds was a big request too.
[doublepost=1472318398,1472318154][/doublepost]
I'm expecting multiplayer. If memory serves, Deanzor consistently pushed online multiplayer as something that was most likely coming eventually.
Hopefully online multiplayer comes in this update, but wasn't bigger worlds one of the most requested things too?

Hopefully online multiplayer comes in this update, but wasn't bigger worlds one of the most requested things too?
It was highly requested but it was much less hinted as being an actual possibility

yeah it was! maybe we can get both. larger worlds sounds like it could be easier to implement than multiplayer (on the New 3DS at least).

but honestly I personally would prefer if they just updated the game to 1.2.4 so it's on par with last gen consoles content wise (unless they can give us multiplayer, bigger worlds AND a content update. that'd be PERFECT!)

yeah it was! maybe we can get both. larger worlds sounds like it could be easier to implement than multiplayer (on the New 3DS at least).

but honestly I personally would prefer if they just updated the game to 1.2.4 so it's on par with last gen consoles content wise (unless they can give us multiplayer, bigger worlds AND a content update. that'd be PERFECT!)
Well depending on if they fix the game so it's stable enough, then maybe online multiplayer will be in this update but if it's not stable enough then it's probably going to be bigger worlds.

No crashes anymore IS the most important thing atm ^^

But plus...

We have a 'zoom in' for the map (that's Not sooo helpful ^^).
Is it possible to get a 'zoom out' function for map AND top screen?
I never Played it on PC, but the pics of the cool creations make me think this is possible there :)

It would be really nice to see what we builded :D

No crashes anymore IS the most important thing atm ^^

But plus...

We have a 'zoom in' for the map (that's Not sooo helpful ^^).
Is it possible to get a 'zoom out' function for map AND top screen?
I never Played it on PC, but the pics of the cool creations make me think this is possible there :)

It would be really nice to see what we builded :D
You should at least be able to hide the NPC icons on the map, the fact that you can't annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom