3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said before...
I'm just here to discompose about that sh*t.
And if that game is still f*cking crashing, i'll continue to annoy you! Since at least as they told us what the work on and said 6+ weeks!
I struggled really bad to be friendly and be as patient as i can.

So if you think i annoy you...
Ignore me, f*ck you and stfu sucker!!!

Dude, uncool.

P.S. You were reported. You're welcome!

Like i said before...
I'm just here to discompose about that sh*t.
And if that game is still f*cking crashing, i'll continue to annoy you! Since at least as they told us what the work on and said 6+ weeks!
I struggled really bad to be friendly and be as patient as i can.

So if you think i annoy you...
Ignore me, f*ck you and stfu sucker!!!
Lol.

I don't, I just wanted to say that.

Oh.
[doublepost=1474134343,1474134233][/doublepost]
I don't, I just wanted to say that.
[doublepost=1474134226,1474134186][/doublepost]I don't really get any crashes, so I don't mind the wait.

But it's sad tautet is complaining so much just because of crashes. Why can't he just play a different version of Terraria while waiting for the 3DS version to be fixed?

Oh.

But it's sad tautet is complaining so much just because of crashes. Why can't he just play a different version of Terraria while waiting for the 3DS version to be fixed?
Idk, but I haven't really played Terraria 3ds a lot lately since I've gotten bored of it but when the update comes out I'll play more.
[doublepost=1474134520][/doublepost]I'm just waiting for Pokemon sun and moon, then I'll be playing that nonstop.

Dude, uncool.

P.S. You were reported. You're welcome!

Oh.

Okay folks, it's time to drop it. Never tell someone on this forum that you have reported them, simply report and move on to avoid inciting anymore drama. This is the first, last, and only warning you will be getting to drop the issue; as I can assure you that it has been dealt with.

Idk, but I haven't really played Terraria 3ds a lot lately since I've gotten bored of it but when the update comes out I'll play more.

I've stopped playing Terraria on my 2DS (For now) sense I've done everything. But I've never experienced any crashes.
[doublepost=1474134609,1474134559][/doublepost]
Okay folks, it's time to drop it. Never tell someone on this forum that you have reported them, simply report and move on to avoid inciting anymore drama. This is the first, last, and only warning you will be getting to drop the issue; as I can assure you that it has been dealt with.

Sorry, but tautet was being super rude. And I do get a bit angry easily.

@Deanzor I'm very sorry I keep Mentioning you with the @, you're very busy and this will be the last time. I have a question, will this be the last update? I don't care about content updates *Except mounts* I mean will there be bug patches? Or will all updates end together?

personally I think the world size doesn't need to get much bigger. I'd rather see more diverse content than bigger worlds.

I'm very happy with the larger worlds but it won't mean much to me if they still haven't fixed the [almost] constant crashes in multiplayer.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is to be the last update, but if isn't, I'd really like to see:

Online multiplayer
Expert mode
NPCs defending themselves
Mounts/Summons

:) What about you guys?
Online Multiplayer is still being regarded as possible as far as I can remember
Expert Mode was said to be most likely not coming without 1.3
NPCs haven't been touched upon, but it might still be possible
Mounts and Summons should be coming along with the rest of 1.2.4 if we get that, I think

I'm very happy with the larger worlds but it won't mean much to me if they still haven't fixed the [almost] constant crashes in multiplayer.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is to be the last update, but if isn't, I'd really like to see:

Online multiplayer
Expert mode
NPCs defending themselves
Mounts/Summons

:) What about you guys?
OMP
Travelling Merchant
Beetle armor

(and, above all, stability)

Just as an example, since my previous comment I played some multiplayer with my girlfriend. It crashed 6 times in about an hour.

The brain of Cthulhu's eyes (or whatever they're called - the floaters you must kill first) ... Out of 5 fights, only once could player 2 see the eyes. (P2 can pick up tissue samples from P1's kills but can't see where they're coming from)

While I do welcome larger worlds, I fear it might make crashes even more frequent.
If it's a memory problem crashing the game, larger worlds would be harder for the 3DS to keep up.
On the other hand, if it's a world gen issue we've been having then hopefully larger worlds will solve the crashes.

I think it's more likely a memory issue than world gen issues crashing the worlds. I certainly don't think it's anything to do with SD cards.

Do any of you regulars to the thread even play multiplayer?

I'm tempted to film a multiplayer session so you all understand the frustration.

I'm sure if online was a thing, then the multiplayer crashes would be much more widely reported. Perhaps this is why it was omitted, who knows.

The game is fairly stable in single player. It's crashed a couple of times in over 200 hours but it's nothing game breaking. I have no problem with single player mode.

The crashes happen every single play session in multiplayer.

Hoping above all else that the crashes are gone in the next update. They should have been ironed out pre release, or in one of the several updates... But they haven't been. Oh well, let's just cross our fingers that the next update is a good one and brings some much needed stability.

I wish the devs luck and hope they are giving it their best. :)

Do any of you regulars to the thread even play multiplayer?
Heyo! I play multiplayer with my sister a fair bit.

All the things you have indicated in your post match my experience on multiplayer.

-The Wall of Flesh's eyes and maw are rarely visible on Player 2's screen
-Skeletron Prime's arms are occasionally bugged on Player 2's screen
-Large worms such as Wyverns and The Destroyer can have bugged graphics (jumbled-up segments)

Without saving, we crash after 20 minutes of gameplay. With steady saving every 5 minutes, gameplay can continue, undisturbed, for multiple hours.

In singleplayer, things are much more stable. I save frequently because I'm paranoid, but saving seems to reduce the crashing rate.

But just a quick question @Termina Moon, do you plant trees a lot in multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom