3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing that 505 can do about Nintendo's review and submission times. The work up until now has been on dev and internal QA - to get it to a state to submit (no sense submitting something that you know is broken).

Hopefully the update comes out after or alongside pokemon sun and moon comes out, it'll be a nice surprise.

At this rate, I'm just hoping it doesn't slip into an early 2017 release. So let's aim that way so we all end up satisfied when it is pushed out before the year ends. *thinking outside the box*

from what I've heard so far Otherworld might be on Switch so that leads me to believe 1.3 could make its way over which would warrant me buying Terraria yet again. MY dream of 1.3 on the go might just be realized!!

from what I've heard so far Otherworld might be on Switch so that leads me to believe 1.3 could make its way over which would warrant me buying Terraria yet again. MY dream of 1.3 on the go might just be realized!!

Where did you hear that? While that may indeed be the case at some point, we have not decided on anything for Otherworld other than focusing on the core platforms for which we have it under development already. Once we get that solid foundation locked in...then we can consider expanding to other platforms, like Switch.

As for Terraria & 1.3, that is a whole other ball of wax....we will have to see what comes out of that space, I suppose.

@Loki It was in a video I saw..not sure who it was that posted it but somebody posted a video with a screenshot of what looked like Otherworld on the Switch..I may be wrong but it is only a rumor so yeah..I'd hope not though. Otherworld seems like a good title for any system of course

I just noticed, The Santa-NK from the Frost Moon, doesn't go into 2nd form.
[doublepost=1477194195,1477194109][/doublepost]I just noticed, The Santa-NK from the Frost Moon, doesn't go into 2nd form.

I just noticed, The Santa-NK from the Frost Moon, doesn't go into 2nd form.
[doublepost=1477194195,1477194109][/doublepost]I just noticed, The Santa-NK from the Frost Moon, doesn't go into 2nd form.

In the mobile version, Santa's face also doesn't come off when his health is depleted (only comes off when he dies). Many people used to say that the 3ds version was built around the mobile version of Terraria (with other changes too obviously)

It definitely was built around the mobile version, some bugs and mechanics are the exact same from mobile. Like having no hand when swinging a tool if wearing a robe.

Many people used to say that the 3ds version was built around the mobile version of Terraria (with other changes too obviously)
I feel that generally Terraria 3DS is accepted to be a kind of merge between Mobile and Console, albeit with much less content than the two older platforms.
In fact, I have created an equation to represent the reaction when mobile and console bond.

Mo + Co → 3DS + Za (Zapinator)

that was a bad joke, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom