3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I cant play the game now.. It crashes when I try to open my inventory.. Nevermind.. My main character is corrupt.. All of my items are lost ;-;

It's weird. It must be a certain item that's making the crashes occur but I wouldn't delete the character just yet. If it's crashing let them figure out what the hiccup is and then resume with your original character. My world seems fine so far and all my other characters work just fine so it must be an item or two bugged or something.

Are the solar table fragments in? Love the update so far I didnt check the lihzard temple to see if they drop them.

Are the solar table fragments in? Love the update so far I didnt check the lihzard temple to see if they drop them.

I don't think they're in the game yet unfortunately. but that's one item I'd love to see make it into the game on a future update if possible :D waiting for solar eclipses is stressful :sigh:
[doublepost=1479866749,1479866714][/doublepost]
Well, I cant play the game now.. It crashes when I try to open my inventory.. Nevermind.. My main character is corrupt.. All of my items are lost ;-;

after updating?? :eek::eek::eek:

Characters can corrupt now?! Ooh that's scary... I thought keeping important items in safes/piggy banks would keep them safe... I thought wrong... Nothing is safe... It can all vanish.. In an instant...

But anyway. XD Anyone know which music changed? .0.

It's very troubling to hear people are seeing crashes opening inventory - we fixed a couple of issues specific to that interaction. Need to get an idea of how widespread an issue this is. A couple of people have reported characters getting corrupted - what's everyone else's experience of this?

I can confirm some things that happened so far when I played 1.0.4 with my ranged character :

• Fishron drops besides the flairon(it was reforgable) are now reforgable.

• The chain gun now has an inaccurate spread like it does on the pc version.

• Holy Arrows still don't drop stars.

• The snowman cannon doesn't home in on enemies.

• Frost moon music plays which is awesome :nursesmile:.
  • The frame rate feels smoother and I get less lag spikes from chlorophyte bullets.
  • Items now have colored rarity
Does anyone know if the vampire knives and spectre armor nerfs were added?

The update is fantastic so far.
It's very troubling to hear people are seeing crashes opening inventory - we fixed a couple of issues specific to that interaction. Need to get an idea of how widespread an issue this is. A couple of people have reported characters getting corrupted - what's everyone else's experience of this?

For crashes so far I've had very mixed results when playing it. Sometimes I had crashes every 30 minutes and other times I never crashed at all. Not sure what they exactly caused by but my inventory wasnt opened when the game did crash for me.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
I'm new to this game, I had never played it before getting it on my 3DS XL in the last two weeks, and wooow, I've been having a lot of fun with this one. Before 1.0.4 I was having a lot of crashes. I noticed these would mostly happen if I kept my 3ds on, running different games and then running terraria. I realized that if I power cycled my 3ds and just opened terraria directly and the one world I wanted to play, I had no crashes. Since I've started I won a gobin invasion, got to the demonite set, flying running shoes, and the scuba gear. I'm getting ready to defeat the queen bee.

I had to create a few worlds in 1.0.3, but I finally named one "earth" and it was balanced perfectly to play on. I thought this one was big. But since 1.0.4 and the expanded world, it seems gigantic. I can see how people put so many hours into this. I am certainly going to get through the bosses on earth, and once I can find some friends to play with, we will dive into the expanded worlds.

Just on the surface, I noticed the expanded worlds are created much better. I am very happy for this update and I hope that the dev team keeps adding new content. I would love to have a feature for online play with friends or a lobby. sharing friend codes for this game would be a great way to play!

The update for Europe is slightly later because Nintendo operates multiple eShops for Europe, whereas America just has the one so it's simpler. We had the option to hold both updates to the later date, but with Thanksgiving imminent we wanted to get the Americas version out ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom