3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm both enemies spawning near town and hardmode enemies in mushroom biome have happened to me.

In the case of the mushroom biome one, it only happens underground, I can understand the smaller fungi bulbs being there, since even with a blood butcherer they don't take much to kill, but the mushi ladybugs and anomura fungus enemies are nightmares to deal with, I had to resort to setting up a safety tunnel system to harvest mushrooms from there until this gets fixed.

I have a town of around 8-9 NPCs and during the day I still get slimes, and at night I still get zombies and demon eyes, and heck even jungle enemies when I put a jungle grass farm near it. (But even before that farm I have still had the issue with the zombie and demon eyes during the night and slimes during the day.)

Also it seems in some parts of the dungeon the regular underground has higher priority in the biomes, in such parts of the dungeon the regular underground theme plays and regular underground enemies spawn, it makes trying to get gold keys in the dungeon very difficult.

i was playing and walking around a mushroom biome my screen glitched
Terraria 3ds glitched mushroom biome top screen.jpeg

Terraria 3ds glitched mushroom biome bottom screen.jpeg

and when i walk around it turns normal
Terraria 3ds normal mushroom biome top screen.jpeg

Terraria 3ds normal mushroom biome bottom screen.jpeg

and back again
im not sure if its something with me playing on a new 3ds or if its since my battery was running low. I used mii verse for taking those screen shots because if you go into the home menu it pauses the game and lets you take a picture of your current screen in mii verse
-edit- i went back after charging it a little and none of my new 3ds controls like the zl and zr buttons worked and that the little joy stick to move the camera around didnt work even after restarting my game :/

Last edited:
I wonder what other Nintendo related items are in the game :)

This is a thread for reporting bugs, theres other places on the forum where you can discuss that.

On Topic
----------------
Oh and another thing I want to report, this isn't a bug as it is just an oversight but despite the fact that the hero's vanity items are green in the 3DS version, they still take purple thread.

I got this from beating Plantera

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWRlUM8W4AAxpPV?format=pjpg&name=large
[DOUBLEPOST=1450192725,1450192646][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, honey blocks, stingers, obsidian, bottled honey, crispy honey blocks and hive block at a demon alter. I've done it on this version so I know it works.
I got the same.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450237269][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you're playing local multiplayer and the host closses his/her 3DS, the other players in the world get's kicked without saving their progress.
I also had my game (as host) shutdown due an error, but then it seems that the other players in the world are kicked WITH saving their progress.

Oh and I don't know if this is suppose to be possible but:
I found a Hamdrax pre-hardmode in a shadow chest. I'm not really happy with it because it skips a lot of gameplay if I use it...

That's supposed to happen.

I was just wondering: is anyone else having problems with bugs not spawning?! I haven't been able to go fishing because I haven't seen a worm, grasshopper, frog, firefly, or butterfly once in my world.

Would love to know if there's an alternative way to get bait than chopping grass or waiting around NPC towns at night.

I was just wondering: is anyone else having problems with bugs not spawning?! I haven't been able to go fishing because I haven't seen a worm, grasshopper, frog, firefly, or butterfly once in my world.

Would love to know if there's an alternative way to get bait than chopping grass or waiting around NPC towns at night.
They should b spawning. Don't know what 2 tell ya.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450294077,1450293764][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes, I have seen these creatures in the underground mushroom biome, they keep killing all the truffle worms!

Here's one that's been REALLLY bugging me and has set back my progress a lot. When you read a tombstone (the kind that drops when you die with the worm pet), it crashes the game. Because reading stuff is set to the same button as grapple, this has caused a lot of crashes for me and has set back my progress a lot since I don't save very often.

Here's one that's been REALLLY bugging me and has set back my progress a lot. When you read a tombstone (the kind that drops when you die with the worm pet), it crashes the game. Because reading stuff is set to the same button as grapple, this has caused a lot of crashes for me and has set back my progress a lot since I don't save very often.
It sounds like the bug is due to being able to interact with the Strange Looking Tombstone at all. According to the Terraria Wiki, you cannot read this tombstone in the Mobile version of the game. It would appear that an oversight was made when applying A-button context sensitive selection to this port, in which the developers gave the tombstone selectability without any kind of code that allows for the tombstone to be read, leading to a crash.

If you insist on using the worm pet, it would be wise to break and store the tombstones immediately as you re-encounter them until this issue is fixed.

It sounds like the bug is due to being able to interact with the Strange Looking Tombstone at all. According to the Terraria Wiki, you cannot read this tombstone in the Mobile version of the game. It would appear that an oversight was made when applying A-button context sensitive selection to this port, in which the developers gave the tombstone selectability without any kind of code that allows for the tombstone to be read, leading to a crash.

If you insist on using the worm pet, it would be wise to break and store the tombstones immediately as you re-encounter them until this issue is fixed.
Yeah, I stopped using the worm pet after I discovered that. I've been breaking any tombstones I encounter.

I'd still really like a fix. One time it crashed because there were some tombstones around the arena I was fighting EoW on and I was trying to grapple somewhere. Yeah, that made me mad. :p

They should b spawning. Don't know what 2 tell ya.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450294077,1450293764][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes, I have seen these creatures in the underground mushroom biome, they keep killing all the truffle worms!
Duke fishron is in the game but for some reason you cant summon him?o_O (havn't tried it yet but im not going to if someone tryed to summon him, and it didn't work.)

I have information about the duplicate NPC: One NPC shouldn't be there and is immortal and it happens when you destroy a home and assign a new one before they have moved. It happened to me.

I have information about the duplicate NPC: One NPC shouldn't be there and is immortal and it happens when you destroy a home and assign a new one before they have moved. It happened to me.
it happens to me when I had a (extra home available) when i didn't meet the requirements of a npc to move in. so yes you could possibly have over 100 Jeffs:D .

Biome detection seems very weird. I have hallow beside my house but the jungle theme plays even though the jungle biome is on the other side of the world.

i was playing and walking around a mushroom biome my screen glitched
index.php

index.php

It also happend during my game! I also was in the underground mushroom biome and my battery was not "red" yet.The touchscreen had black boxes flicker over it, giving a broken screen impression!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom